SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 5

- What a perfect picture😂😍 ANYWAY! I know I haven't uploaded this one in ages! It's been hard trying to think of things to make this interesting, I hope you all can forgive me! Anyway here is part 5 to the 'series' -

WARNING ⚠️ THIS MIGHT BE A BIT CLICHÈ AND CHEESY TOWARDS THE END

Y/N's P.O.V

It's time to head out. It's time for the ultimate match between the famous Sidemen and the YouTube Allstars! Seeing how the last one went..I don't really have high hopes for us on the YTAS team....BUT! They have me so it's gunna be all chill! Haha..I'm joking.

Heading towards the tunnel, I locked eyes with Simon, as soon as our eyes connected I got butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks turned rosy red and I felt extremely embarrassed.

Quickly looking away, I headed further down the tunnel, finally reaching the edge of the pitch.

About 10 minutes later we were all told to enter onto the pitch. Obviously sidemen first, then my team would proceed.

I watched Simon as he strutted out to the centre of the pitch and towered over the other guys. He looked my way, we locked eyes for a moment then all of a sudden I was yanked to the side and was told that I needed to head out.

I walked out onto the pitch, and since I was the YTAS captain and Simon was the SDMN captain, we both shook hands. I gave Simon a small smile as our hands shook then the ref proceeded to take us to kick off.

---------------TIME SKIP (END GAME)------

The final siren blew as the ball I had pelted, went into the back of the net in perfect condition. The crowd roared with excitement and shock as the scores were 5-4 to us. It was a close game but I managed to score the one goal we needed to win.

I ran with excitement, so much excitement that I ran and jumped into my co captain's arm which happened to be Mr. Suggy. Joe catches me just at the right time before I could end up tumbling on the floor.

Looking to the left I had the feeling that someone was watching me. Starring at me from across the field is Simon. I felt my heartbreak a little as I realised the way he was looking at me. He had this look in his eyes that held a tiny shutter of jealousy.

After he had realise that I had noticed him looking at me, his mood completely changed and he smiled. It wasn't the same smile he usually wore, it was forced.

I let go of Joe and told him that I'd talk to him later and quickly jogged over to where I had seen Simon, although he was no longer there.
I went up the the other guys to ask them where he went and they said he went to their locker room to clean up.

I jogged once more to the locker rooms and spotted Simon clearing his area.

"Hey, good game" I spoke, I was so scared that he was going to go back to what we were before.

"Yeah it was! Nice goal at the end there, right on target" phew! I'm glad he isn't angry, but then again why would he be angry? I don't know but whatever.

"Thank you! It means a lot coming from the pro himself" I giggled, boosting his ego when in reality I did really need to.

•Simon's P.O.V•

"Thank you! It means a lot coming from the pro himself" she giggled. I don't know how I haven't noticed it before...she's just so damn cute!

She started walking over to me, I then got nervous. I may have acted a bit cocky when we were in a hatred moment of our relationship, not that we have a relationship but you get what I mean. Well as I was saying, I may have acted fairly cocky previously but in complete honesty, that's just not me. 🎶nah that's not me🎶

"I gotta say, I'm pretty good" I said as I winked at her. She blushed and giggled some more.

"You cocky little bastard!" She laughed, causing me to also laugh. 

We locked eyes for the third time today, I'm definitely not complaining though. Looking into her eyes I start to notice her moving in closer. I start moving in as well, I'm extremely nervous but I just couldn't help myself, she's just so beautiful.

The more we leaned in the more I began to realise what was about to happen, we were about to kiss...and I'm pretty happy about that.

I moved my hand so it was resting behind Y/N's neck and pulled her in. Our lips met and it was like fireworks had gone off, it was absolute bliss.

Our lips are moving in sweet harmony, moulded together like they were made for each other. It's something that I can not just simply describe.

Our moment was interrupted by JJ bursting through the door. As soon as he entered, we broke free from the amazing kiss, JJ definitely knew what he had walked into seeing as we were both flustered and blushing.

Now all I need to do is ask her to be my girlfriend....