5 Years...(Imagine) PT 2

- LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!-

Simon's P.O.V

It's been I think about an hour now since Y/N had left and I don't feel an ounce of guilt. None.

As I'm trying to edit a very important video, I get a call from an unknown number. I usually don't pick up thinking that it's a fan that somehow found my number but I had a sinking feeling about this one.

Answering the phone, I got the worst possible message ever.

(Simon is in italics)

"Hi, sir is this Simon Minter?"
"Yes this is, who's this?"
"I'm sorry to inform you that Y/N has been in a car accident. She left your number as a reference."
"Oh my..."

I dropped the phone and ran downstairs. The boys looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong Simon?" JJ asked.
"Y/N's been in a car accident. I need to leave now!" I replied.

I ran out the front door whilst being closely followed by the other 3. I quickly hop in my car and backed out the drive. The others got in their cars and followed me.

When we made it to the hospital, I bolted out of the car and made my way to the front desk.

Reaching the front desk, I ask the lady for       Y/N's room number. She gave it to me but told me that she hasn't woken up yet.

Heading to her ward and to her room, I began feeling very anxious. I felt the guilt eating me from the inside out. I'm pathetic.

Slowly opening her door I saw her laying there. Almost lifeless. I just can't imagine her being gone.

I sat down on the chair next to her bed. I grabbed her hand and the tears started falling.

"I'm so sorry..IM SORRY! I'm such a fuck up, I didn't deserve you! You deserved someone so much better! You probably can't hear me right now but I just want you to know that I would do anything to have you back. I need you. I didn't realise it before but now I finally see!" I bursted out in tears.

As I was crying my eyes out, Y/N's machine started going crazy! The doctors rushed in and I was pushed back. Before I was pushed out of the room, everyone noticed her heart monitor go blank. She's gone.

Screaming. That's all I could hear.

"SIMON" "SIMON" "SIMON COME ON!" "WAKE UP SIMON"

--------------- IRL ---------------

I was shaken awake and had sweat falling down my forehead. It was all a dream.

Feeling relief, I remembered about Y/N. I quickly looked to my left and saw her beautiful face. I quickly grabbed her and kissed her over and over again.

"What's wrong Si?" She asked slightly worried.

"Just a nightmare bub" I replied.

"Oh ok, well it's ok now, don't worry so much. You scared me" she hugged me tight and then layer back down but cuddling me more than before. I cuddled her back just as much. I was holding on for dear life.

I'm glad that was just a dream. I would be a dickhead if I ever cheated on her.

THATS THE END!