First Fight Pt2 (Imagine)

Bulletproofheart14 Iamsoooooamazing here you go! Part 2!
*MESSAGE FOR REQUESTS*
~Miniminter X reader~

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since the fight. I still can't comprehend what had happened that night. I'll admit I got way too angry but I at least had a reason too. Simon on the other hand, got angry for no reason at all! He just bursted and it legitimately caught me off guard! I've never seen Simon look so pissed off before!

I honestly thought that he would at least have tried to call me after a few hours but he never did. I honestly don't know what to do at the moment. I'm a bit confused with my feelings. Maybe I should make the first move and try an call him....No. I won't, he got angry at me! He should be the one to talk first!

As this was going through my head, I get a text from Freya, Josh's girlfriend.

From Frey😊👑 - Oi You can't just sit in your room all day just because you had a little argument with Simon. Come over! Have some fun with me!

Me- it wasn't just a little argument, and you know what? Fine I'll come over. But I bet I won't be any fun ok?

From Frey😊👑- Ok Hunni see you soon!💖💖

Me- see you soon too!💖💖

It's good to have a friend like Freya, she's caring, nice, understanding and is very loving. She's also very beautiful. I chucked on some black skinny jeans and a jumper crop top thingy and headed out the door.

I arrived at Freya's and I felt different. I felt like something was going to happen. But maybe I'm wrong. Walking up to her door I noticed rose petals surrounding the front door which I found odd but I knew exactly what was going on. Simon. As I thought of this, a smile grew on my face. My boy is back! He made the first move!

Walking through the threshold of the door, a line of rose petals was leading into Freya's dinning area. Walking further into the house, I followed the rose petals until I reached the dinning area in which I saw a very well decorated dinning table set for two.

She put him up to this. Looking up as I saw someone walk through the kitchen, it was a very well dressed Josh. Very cute. "Hello! Just sit down, Simon will be ready soon, he's just trying to figure out the tie...haha" he laughed awkwardly. I sat down in one of the chairs as josh pulled it out for me, this is beautiful, but why would they do this? I mean yes, me and Simon fought but that doesn't mean a fancy dinner was in order.

About 3 minutes later Simon walked through the door and smiled at me. I gave a slightly awkward smile back and he sat down. Out came Josh, "what would you like today? Mr and Mrs.?" He asked, "I would like some roast beef tenderloin with Caesar crust!" I said, I actually don't even know what that is, I just heard it on the food channel and thought it was cool sounding. "Uh..no, we only have spaghetti- and how do you know what that is?" He replied back, "I actually don't, I saw it on the tv and thought it was cool" I said nodding my head.

"Well I guess I'll just get you both some spaghetti.." Josh then walked off into the kitchen. I was then left alone with Simon. This is awkward. He cleared his throat, "Look, I know that I was out of line the other night but I'm sorry and I think that, that's all that matters. I love you Y/N and I won't stop." After he said that, I just couldn't hold back. The tears came. I don't cry often but if I do, you obviously struck a cord. As soon as a tear slid down my cheek, Simon ran to my side and hugged me like it was the last hug he was ever going to get. After we finally let go of each other, we looked each other in the eyes and then BAM he kissed me! We ended up making out a bit but then Josh came in "here is your spa- oh..um I'll..ah come back later.." After he left me and Simon laughed and decided that we were silly.

For the rest of the night, we ate our spaghetti and watched some movies while we cuddled on the couch, I ended up falling asleep in his arms. Gosh I love him.

THE END.

*Ok that's the end of part 2! I hope you guys liked this one, it took me a couple days because I have work n shit but yeah.*