Oddliah/Liah (Request)

- This is for oddliah !!! I hope you enjoy! This is also my first request! Please feel free to message me if you have a request! Also I was listening to this song whilst writing this -

⚠️ THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE SDMN CHARITY MATCH! THIS IS A CHARITY MATCH CREATED BY THE READER/SUBMITTER ⚠️

Liah's P.O.V

Okay, today's the day. The day of the charity match! As I'm team captain, I had to be at the stadium before anyone else so I could make sure everything is ready and good to go.

Today isn't about winning. Today's about raising money for a good cause. I'm so honoured to be able to put together stuff of this much extent. It just warms my heart.

The charity we will be raising for is Autism Independent UK, we are hoping to reach at least £5,000 (AUS: 8,000) (USD: 6,000)

Arriving at the stadium, I begin walking to the locker room that has been set for my team.

Walking inside the locker room, which mind you isn't necessarily for just girls but I still somehow got frightened at the fact that there was a boy in the room. This boy happened to be the ref.

Now the ref here we were lucky to grab. The ref that we got hold of is Simon or as most people would know him as; Miniminter.

"Hey! Woah, I didn't expect anyone to be in here" I said whilst giggling.

"Oh! Jeez neither did I!" He laughed back. I've known of his channel and about the charity match they did and that's actually what has gotten me to do my own charity match!

"Haha, well I'm glad you could ref today, we are very lucky to have you here" We really are lucky to have him here.

"Lucky? To have me? Pffft I'm happy to be here." Such a humble guy. He's quite good looking too...

We were interrupted by my teams coach who actually wanted to speak with Simon.

"Ok well, it was nice to meet you....?" He suggests for my name.

"...Liah!" I said with a laugh.

"Liah! Nice name by the way" I blushed. Every time someone compliments me I blush.

"Thank you Simon" I said back quietly. We smiled at each other and then he left with coach.

-------5 Minutes before the match!------

Jumping up and down whilst shaking my hands, I begin hyping myself for this match. As I said, this is not about winning. This is about the charity.

Someone had come up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder which had led to me jumping in fright whilst slightly screaming. Only to notice that it's Simon.

"Hey, I just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you guys raise the intended amount of money" awww he's so sweet!

"Aw thank you! I really hope we raise it too!" I thanked him.

"Hey I was wondering if-" he got cut off by my coach screaming at me to get on the field. I looked at Simon and gave him an expression that I hoped showed how sorry I was. I really want to know what he said.

--------- 55 Minutes into the game ---------

It's about 55 minutes into the game and we are winning with 2-0. The team that we are versing is becoming slightly desperate for a goal as the centre mid of their team had just completely rammed into me. I'm pretty sure she just broke my foot.

Screaming in pain, I notice Simon come over and give the girl a red card and sent her off. After that he had made his way over to me and picked me up. I'm assuming he's taking me to the treatment room.

We made it to the treatment room silently. I was just looking at his features and the more I look at him the more attracted to him I became. He's such a nice guy AND he's got mad football skills. He's actually perfect. Well for me I guess.

We arrived at the treatment room and he sat me on the bed whilst a nurse came by and told me that I would be needing an X-ray but before that she had advised me to rest. Simon decided he'd stay and got someone else to ref for him.

"I'm so sorry for what happened out there, that was very uncalled for." He apologised, I don't understand why he's apologising, it wasn't his fault.

"It wasn't your fault Simon. This game was meant for charity and not about winning but I guess the other team had a different idea" I explained. I didn't want Simon to think it was his fault cause it wasn't.

"Okay, well as I had kind of gotten cut off earlier, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked nervously. Omg. This is not happening. I pinched myself of hope that this was a dream but it wasn't. He's actually asking me out.

"Really? Me? I mean yeah sure!" I managed to get out. I can't believe this is happening.

"Ok cool! Well how about Nandos this Saturday, 3 o'clock?" He suggested. Nandos, very casual, my type of date.

"Yes that's perfect! Let's just hope I'm not on crutches by then!" I said, we both laughed and had a good time sitting in the treatment room.

The game had finished and I fount out that we had won the game, but I was more interested on seeing how much we raised.

I asked coach and it turns out we had raised around £10,000 (AUS: $16,044) (USD: $12,388) which is absolutely amazing!

Today has been such an awesome day! Minus the foot injury which by the way was very minor, turns out I don't need crutches but I do need to rest for the rest of the week.

I can't wait until Saturday. It's gunna be fucking amazing!

THE END!

- Okay well oddliah I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it took awhile to get done! I wanted to make sure it was quite long and had somewhat of a good storyline! ANYWAY peeps you guys can also request an imagine/one shot! Just text me! -