Uni (One Shot)

*Message for requests!*
~Miniminter x Reader~

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up today feeling a bit sad. Why you ask? Well because it's my first birthday away from my family. Having moved to England to continue my studies was a dream of mine but I never imagined to feel like this when my birthday finally came.

Of course I have a few friends here that I get to spend the day and night with but it's not the same. Me and my family used to sit around the house and watch movies all day, be lazy and then finally get a cake and if I was lucky my parents would take me somewhere but I was fine with spending the day with my family. Today I guess it's gunna be a bit different.

I got up, did my usual routine and headed off to class. Not much different than any other day of this year.

Walking into class I could easily tell something was up. I don't know what though.

I sat down and continued class like any other usual day until another teacher came in half way through class and asked for me and my friends. I felt really odd about the situation but curiosity killed the cat, which in this case curiosity killed me.

Walking to the auditorium within the school, I noticed people messing around on stage, I could recognise them within a heart beat. The Sidemen. I don't know how they made this happen but I'm not complaining!

I walked within the confines of the auditorium stoked and full of joy, maybe today won't be such a bummer! I screamed and bolted to the toilets to the left, with my social anxiety and anxiety in general, it was my first instinct to run somewhere and hide. I still can't comprehend the fact that my friends have managed to get the sidemen to come here for my birthday! It's absolutely insane!

Ok well I need to calm down, I don't want to look like a complete sped in front of these guys. (Look up the word sped, I ain't explaining its an Aussie word) I finished having a little pep talk in the mirror and decided I'll finally come out of my little hole... aka the bathroom stall I am currently sat in.

I walked out of the stall and headed towards the mirror and quickly splashed myself with water, drying my face off, I begin to leave the bathroom in which I find all the sidemen standing in front of me with curious and slightly weirded out faces.

I nervously stalk towards the sidemen and my friends and gave a very silent hello and one of the most tiniest waves. After that I began to get a little more comfortable if front of the guys and we all just spent about 2 hours in the auditorium just talking and messing around, I gotta say it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had!

When the guys were about to leave, Simon turned back and walked towards me, he stopped and said "Hey, I'm filming a FIFA punishment pack opening tomorrow and none of the boys can join me so I was wondering if you would like to accompany me?" My jaw dropped, I was at loss for words, "Yeah sure! I'd love to!" I said back, finally gaining enough courage to accept his offer. After that Simon left with the rest of the boys.....and my number.

This is going to be the start of something new. I just know it.....

DUN DUN DUN
THE END.