SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 4

- Thank you guys for being patient with the charity match imagine. I've been trying to find my inner creativeness (which lets be honest, isn't really there..) and make a banging part for you! We are nearly reaching 2k reads already! It's not even been a month since we hit 1K, this is absolutely amazing! Thank you all!💖💖 much love! -

- Lowkey hope that this goes up before we hit 2k reads. If not that's ok -

Simon's P.O.V

Okay well I've been thinking about my reasoning for disliking Y/N but I just can't seem to think of a logical reason.

It's like JJ secretly mind controlled me cause after a while of being back into the 'before game room' (still don't know what it's called) I suddenly walked up to Y/N.

"Hey Y/N!" I said approaching her. This isn't me, what has JJ done to me? JJ!?!??

"Hey...." she said back, she's obviously weirded out at the fact that I'm speaking to her...willingly.

"Can I talk to you alone please?" I pleaded. I need to talk to her, now.

"Uh sure!" She replied. Yes. I really need to ask how she really feels about me. I need to know.

"Okay, well lets go to your locker room." I said as i led her to the YTAS locker room. I think it's better to talk in there.

As we get into the locker room, we sit down on the benches.

Y/N's P.O.V

This is very very odd. That's all. Never did I ever think that Simon would try to speak to me privately..or willingly...

"Well what's up Simon?" I asked, surprisingly nicely. I could tell he was surprised as well.

"Well...I've been thinking lately and I just wanted to clear the air basically. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot" after he said that my heart went wild. Having a crush on him doesn't help the situation.

"Ah yeah sure!" I said nervously. I can't believe this is happening. OMG.

"Wait really?" He asked, he looked very shocked and surprised that I was willing to start over without a fight.

"Yeah, I mean we hate each other for no reason, it's pretty pointless if you ask me." I said back. I'm really happy that I am getting this chance to finally be friends with Simon. Hopefully it turns into something more...

"That's great! Okay well, I'll see you out on the pitch." He said and then we both headed back to the 'before game room' and got our teams together.

---------------Time Skip---------------Before Game--

After preparing for the game a little more it was finally time to head out to the pitch and say hi to the other team. I hope Simon hasn't changed his mind....

Simon's P.O.V

I'm actually glad that Y/N and I made up. I think I've come to the realisation that the guys were right...i do have a crush on Y/N.

Great now the boys can tease me more.

In the locker room I decided to tell them what I have discovered.

"Guys I need to tell you all something" I said nervously. Great.

"Yeah you can tell us anything bro" Marcus said.

"I think you all were right. I think I have a crush on Y/N." after I said that they went ballistic! Especially JJ.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

- welp Simon, you better confess to her soon....😉 -