Not in the mood to Party

I'm happy I'm out of that room. If I stayed there any longer I would've lost it. I don't want to ruin a 8 year old's birthday party. That would be a shame. 

I should've known that this is Sebastian's house. He's freaking rich. Not to mention the gossip that goes around about him, that he will take over his dad's company when he's old enough. 

The fact that Sebastian is the most wanted and cherished guy at school makes me want to puke. No, seriously, those bitches at school see nothing, but Sebastian's good looks and his talented football skills. Now don't get me wrong, I hate him, but the kids got talent in the sports area, I won't deny that. But then again, the bitches at school are stupid af and I being not blinded by the kid know that he's an cocky jerk. You can't blame me for hating him, he started the beef by CUTTING MY HAIR! Every guy should know the most important thing to a girl is her hair.

I wonder how Jake (AKA. Megan's boyfriend) is his best friend. Sometimes I want to puke when I see their bromance. Adding up all the things about Sebastian, you probably think that he's a the boy, at school. Well, that's true but he's also, the bad boy of the school. Now, he's not the typical bad boy with the uniform and the bike. He wears clothes like any average guy and has an expensive car. 

No, shit! He's rich.

I mentally roll my eyes. 

Sebastian is a prank master who fucks with girls, yup he's a typical playboy. 

Honestly, I don't understand guy methods and ways. Actually, I don't understand anyone's methods. For example, we have Sebastian and his guy crew who are nothing but players. They play with girls hearts to get into them. Literally. We have the guy nerds who know to much about computers. Every time the teacher is confused or having trouble with their computer, they are the first ones to run up to solve the problem. We have the 'unknown' guys who do their homework and aren't geeks at the same time. They make it seem like there aren't new faces in a crowd. We have the gossip girls who spread bullshit to hurt others. They always want to feel superior than any girl on the planet, and will do anything to get what they want. Then we have the barbie. With shit tons of makeup and perky attitude to get the attention of guys. Then we have the nerdy girls who don't even try and ends up with a 90 percent. They think that everyone else is stupid. Then we have people like my friends (AKA. 'unknown' girls) who rarely catches anyone's attention. They are like the the 'unknown' guys. Megan is a special case. She caught the eye of Jake and here they are together. I think I'm quite different. I don't fit into any categories of the girls, but in a way I do. I have gossiped.. who hasn't? I have the perky attitude. I think everyone is stupid and pass the classes that are easy like a breeze. Last but not the least, I'm a 'nobody' at school, no one really knows things about me. 

I come back to reality by the screams from the kids. I descend down the stairs and Mrs. Walters comes into the view. "There you are! Where's Alaric? You know what forget it. Can you get the cake, it's prepared and placed on the kitchen counter. I'll go get the kids, there playing in the backyard." I nod and head to the kitchen.

The cake was HUGE! My eyes widen when I see it, the cake is every kids dream. It was a Spiderman cake. I heard footsteps enter the kitchen. It must be Mrs. Walters. "Mrs. Walters I-"

I was cut off by a familiar voice. "What are you doing here?" I turn around to meet brown eyes... Sebastian. 

"What do you think?" I reply and turn back the cake. 

"What are you doing here?" He asks again in an annoyed tone. 

I roll my eyes. "What do you think?" I say again. I pick up the cake and start to head out of the kitchen. The cake was heavy. Shit I know it's going to fall! Just as it was about to slip, I felt the cake balance. A pair of hands had saved it... I look up see Sebastian holding the cake with me.