Painful Memories

I walk down the same ally I do mostly everyday. There was a gentle breeze that reminded me of the old times.

It's crazy how my life was normal and then spun a full 360.

I took a seat at a place I discovered 4 years ago. It had an amazing view. With tall trees and silence. The ally originally leads to a park, but through the line of trees there's this secret path way leading here.

The memories bring me back to reality and how I can't seem to accept it. That fact that he left me years ago- has been a burden to my heart to this day. When I first saw it with my eyes- I was disgusted and I wanted to tell my mum, but he held me back saying he would never do it again. I agreed and let it slide, but it hurt so much the first time. Then he did it over and over again. It hurt like a sword was driven through my heart.

(Flashback)

A tear rolled down my cheek. I thought after the first time everything would be over, but it just began. My life's changing forever. I never knew it would get to this point. It was so unexpected, especially from him. I just curled up, pushing against my door, not allowing anyone in. I just can't stop thinking about that day, my memories are scared. Deep down I know I can't run for my whole life, soon I'll have to face it. Accept the fact that I'll have to live with it now. Ever since I was little I looked up to him. He was my superhero, my role model and my inspiration, but now thinking about him- I cry. Now, I support the right one, talk, admit it. For at least I try too. I'm involved now, I can't back out. If I do my guts will tell me I'm a coward, loser and I deserve this life. I know I don't deserve this, nobody does. Yet like every time I catch him... I sit here thinking. I stare at the wall in my room. Sometimes I wish I was never born. I would have never seen it and see my mum hurt.

(Flashback Ends)

Then when I tried to confront him, he killed me. He killed that innocent girl within me. That's when I started to view things in a whole new way. It's when my life took a sharp turn without me knowing. The memories turned into dreams. No! NIGHTMARES!

(Flashback which turns into a Nightmare)

I was standing still, all I saw was darkness.

Pitch black.

I appear inside a room where I first thought my home was.

"I'm going out." Mum said.

"Alright, don't forget to get some Ice Cream." I said. She headed out the door.

"Bye." I waved.

"Bye." She said as she got into the car.

He sat in the living room, acting like there is nothing wrong. After a while he got up. "Tell your mom that I have work. That's why I'm going out."

Work? Ya, right!

"No!" My voice booms through the whole house. "You're going to see that bitch again aren't you." I snicker. "That low life..." I hiss. Oh, I was angry.

He glares at me. "Watch your tone with me Eva!" He shouts. I had tears blurring my vision. Oh god, I hate that name so much.

He walked towards the door.

"No!" I stood in front of the door- trying to block him. But his tall body towered over me.

We hear crying in the background.  I ignore it- Danny can wait.

"Move." He says coldly.

"NO!" I shout in his face.

He sits back down.