Days Filled with Different Emotion

I was standing still, all I saw was darkness.

Pitch black.

I appear inside a room where I first thought my home was.

"I'm going out." Mum said.

"Alright, don't forget to get some Ice Cream." I said. She headed out the door.

"Bye." I waved.

"Bye." She said as she got into the car.

He sat in the living room, acting like there is nothing wrong. After a while he got up. "Tell your mom that I have work. That's why I'm going out."

Work? Ya, right!

"No!" My voice booms through the whole house. "You're going to see that bitch again aren't you." I snicker. "That low life..." I hiss. Oh, I was angry.

He glares at me. "Watch your tone with me Eva!" He shouts. I had tears blurring my vision. Oh god, I hate that name so much.

He walked towards the door.

"No!" I stood in front of the door- trying to block him. But his tall body towered over me.

We hear crying in the background. I ignore it- Danny can wait.

"Move." He says coldly.

"NO!" I shout in his face.

He sits back down.

I sit back down.

He got up after 10 minutes and went towards the door.

I ran, towards him. "No! What the fuck!" I yell. He turns and pushes me and continues to unlock the door.

I balance myself and punch him in the arm.

He got mad and punched me with all his force.

I was on the floor. Looking lifeless.

He looked at me and swore.

I swore at him, before getting up.

He turns back to the door, but I stood in front of him.

He pushes me again, but this time I don't budge.

We got into a fight as I cry my life out.

I heard faint cries in the background. Danny.

He took a seat.

I took a seat curing at him.

By now, I had tears pouring out of my eyes.

He came up behind me and wrapped his fingers around my throat. My whole world freezed. I tried to breath, but couldn't.

He finally let go of me.

I lost all control. I screamed, yelled, shouted.

All I wanted was my mum to come home. To hug her. I wanted to tell her the truth.

My eyes fly open. I calm myself down and walk to the living room to grab water. That's when I see him standing there. The familiar dark hair and brown eyes- just like mine. He looked exactly the way I remember. I feel my body tense. We stared at each other for a while. He smiled at me and said sorry. Sorry? How is that going to help? He already left me and he can't change that. I find the courage to look him in the eye. Fishing for answers.