Movie Day

"Shhhh," everyone in the theater reacts to a phone call.

I see a slim figure of a girl getting up, with a phone flashing in her hand. I could only imagine how embarrassed this girl is. The mood in the theater still remains the same, cursing at the girl who had disturbed the movie.

Let me back up. I'm currently in a movie theater watching some random movie. Honestly, I would rather be at home watching supernatural reruns than being here. I feel so uncomfortable in these seats and around so many people. It makes me feel so uneasy. I sigh and look to my right for Megan.

Megan and Jake's lips are locked together. I wrinkle my nose. I wait for them to finish. Jeez... they are at it. Finally, Megan and Jake stop and turn there heads towards the movie. I lean towards Megan. "Hey I'm going to the washroom." I whisper.

"Okay," She whispers back.

I get up and quickly go to the washroom, trying not to disturb people. I push open the door. I don't really need to use the washroom, I just need space. All I think about in the seat is how I got here.

Megan practically forced me to come along. She knew I was going to get my way, so she sent Alaric to convince me. Alaric decides to strike this conversation up when he comes to pick me up, he forced the idea of coming down my throat. I felt guilty of letting him go alone with Megan and Jake. Oh, trust me, that's bad, so here I am.

After staying in the washroom for a few minutes I start to head back, not wanting anyone to get any kind of ideas.

"What took you so long?" Alaric whispers, slightly leaning towards me from my left. I don't know whether I would answer this question or not.

So I gave a simple shrug in response.

After the movie Bad Moms finished everyone starts geting up slowly.

"What do you think about the movie?" I look up to face Alaric. I shrug. "So you're on mute. Is there any way I can undo that or increase the volume?" He says jokingly.

I roll my eyes. "You can take the money for the ice cream you brought for Danny and I."

"No can do."

I sigh. I have been trying to pay Alaric back, but he wouldn't take the money. Guys and there stupid I-will-pay-for-everything rule. That just gets my mind ticking.

"You'll have to take it." Shoving money in front of his face.

"Look, I don't need it. You can buy more ice cream with that. You know if I said this to another girl, she would happily agree."

"That's the thing asscrack, I'm not like them. Besides, it's not going to hurt your manly pride that much is it." He glared at me. "What?" He's just staring at me.

Look away!!

I immediately look at the ground as we walk out the theater.

I don't think it's working...

Look up to check, and don't make it to obvious!

Chill, I got this. Hopefully.

I glace up to see that he's staring at me. Fuck!

"What?!" Gee, I hate awkward and unexpected stares.

He shrugs and then smirks. "It's fun to see you like that."

"I'm not here for your amusement A-hole!"

We reach to Alaric's car and we all pile in. I sat in the front with Alaric who's in the driver's seat, Megan and Jake sat the back together whispering to each other. Can two people talk for that long?