An actual update lol I'm original and creative okay

"So how was lunch?" Josh ask with embarassment written all over his face. It's adorable.

"Fine, I guess. I got used to hospital food" I laugh.

"Sorry. Do we stay here or go back to your room?"

"Let's stay here. I could use some air" I say, dreading the distance between the aquarium and my room. The weather today is surprisingly chilly and the air conditioning makes things slighly worse for me since I'm only wearing the hospital gown. But walking hurts and I've already passed my daily limit of it.

"I think you have something on your face" I smirk while sitting down, pointing at his cheek.

"What is it? Is it here?" He asks, trying to clean his face.

"No, you're just spreading it. Here, let me get it" I say, reaching to his cheek. I rub it a little and back off almost immediately. "Oh. Nevermind, it's just a blush" I laugh.

"Oh my God" he turns his snapback around and covers his face in it. "You're evil, you know that?" He laughs from behind the hat.

"I do get that a lot. Sorry" I answer, still smirking, and reach over to take his mask off. "So, here's something I've been thinking about. How come you're here during the tour, did you get a vacation too?"

"Actually, we're playing in Berkeley tommorrow so I'm getting on a plane at 10. This trip will probably cost me some serious jet lag" he smiles.

"Damn. So you flew all the way here for one day... just to see me?"

"Yup. Oh, look who's blushing now" he flashes one of those famous smiles that make his eyes squint, which causes me to blush even more.

"Woah. I mean, this is probably the weirdest thing anyone's ever done for me" I stutter, trying to sound calm which is harder than one would think, since the temperature was making me shake ever so slightly.

"Don't flatter yourself now, I did it mostly for myself" he jokes, making me laugh a bit too hard. While looking at me, his face becomes a little more serious though. "Are you sure you want to stay here? I can see you're cold in that dress."

"Yeah, it's pretty noisy inside so I'd rather stay here" I lie through my teeth.

"Okay, well" Josh bites his cheek before continuing. "Take my hoodie then," he says and takes the clothing off, leaving him in just a plain white t-shirt.

"Don't be stupid, you'll catch a cold for the show," I try to reason but fail miserably, seeing as Josh already put the hoodie on my shoulders.

"Yeah, well, you're going home tommorrow so you can't catch a cold for that," he smiles. I can honestly melt at the sight - I have never seen a smile more adorable than his.

I shake my head and roll my eyes before inhaling the scent left on the clothing and closing my eyes. I wouldn't mind getting used to that smell.

"Enjoying yourself, I see?" Josh smirks, making me realise how creepy I must look.

"Is that the famous Hamster by Josh?" I laugh, trying to play it cool.

"No, it's actually the last one I made. It's called Sweat by Josh," he returns the joke and watches as I try to mask the pain in my ribs with laughter.

"Well it has something out of a hamster in it."

We spend the rest of the day on a really weird, but comfortable conversation, which was only stopped by dinner and occasional smokers. And by weird, I mean going from cracking a joke to talking about the meaning of life and then to absolute silence in a matter of minutes. Then it starts over again and again and before we know it, the time says 8 p.m. and Josh has to go to get to the airport.

"Okay, so what's the first thing you do when you arrive?" I ask jokingly to make sure he remembers.

"Text you that my plane didn't crash and I'm okay and you can go to sleep" he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Good. I guess you're free to go now."

"Fine, mom," I shake my head at the comment and watch him step closer to the door. Before he exits he gives me a quick peck on the cheek and whispers,"I'll see you in a bit." With that, he walks out, leaving me to turn extremely red as I watch the nurse close the door.

I stand there for another moment playing with the sleeves of the hoodie before I remember it's not actually mine. I run to my room and get my phone from the drawer.

8:04pm
You forgot your hoodie!!!!1!1!112
8:04pm
I'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy shit

8:05pm
Keep it. You look better in it anyway ;)

_________________________________

Okay so that took so long I cant even look at myself
I'm so so so so sorry
I'm so tired from school recently I try to write something good but come up with a sentence per hour
This is so shittyyyyyyyy ghhhh
I'm trying guys.
Cheery chapters are just a bit hard to write when you're down BUT I think the next few chapters won't be taking as long *wink*
Let me know how your day's been
I hope it was good
There's like a billion things I wanted to say here but I cant remember any more
Thank you all for your support and kind words and I love every single one of you very very much
Stay street