New people new place

I woke up to someone annoyingly knocking on the car window "hey sweetheart your here we've reached Whitmore University" while carrying out my luggage from the back of the car. Climbing out my seat I put on my cardigan and head out the car worried and stumble over.  A women in her 40s  walks pass and says           " welcome to Whitmore university we hope you will fit in and enjoy your time here" I smile and walk in with my luggage waving goodbye to my dad as he left.
Walking up to the entrance I come across different groups of people all doing different things. I look around and observe them to my right you have to popular cliche people with the  popular guy and his girls surrounding him and the slutty queens bs that think they own the place which makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately in reality it's the truth and there in the far left you see the hipsters smoking pot sitting on the ground getting high and behind me was a tall old building surrounded by what you would class as emos and sitting on the benches are the nerds reading books and already doing work.Then there's me plain simple Jane I might be called a nerd quite often but the sad truth is no one really knows me I'm a bit of everything I like to have fun and work hard and do good in life I mean what's the problem in doing everything?
Some may call me crazy others like 5% would understand me eg my family and friend Louise who also is moving to Whitmore later on the week as she enrolled late but I can't wait to start the year I put up a smile feeling excited however my stomach doesn't seem to feel to too good.