The night to forget

Here I am sat on a chair while lulu curling my hair in to long waves as soon as she finished she touched my face and I knew straight away what she was thinking "no lulu I know what your doing I don't want to be caked please" she knew I don't like makeup a lot except mascara and lipgloss but she didn't take no for an answer and said" don't worry Tals I won't cake you I'm just enhancing your features so people can see the beautiful you" reassured I let her do the art.
There lulu looked stunning with her red tight dress that hugged her skinny frame  however I would never dare wear such a thing and decided to go with some jeans and top on. When lulu came running towards me she took my top out my hand and said"hell no girl come on Tals it's a party not a walk in the park, I've got the perfect dress" and she showed me the green snake dress and didn't feel to keen on and then I saw a black dress and took that instead. The dress fell above my knees and hugged my small curved thighs so I decided to wear it with my black high boots and there we were ready and for once in a very long time I felt pretty which was weird.

Walking into the dorm I was greeted by marnie and the other girls as me and lulu enter , a guy with dark hair and toned body smiled and said"hello beautiful how are you I'm Max and welcome to my party i hope you girls enjoy and who might you be" looking behind lulu there I stood and shyly replied " Tallula" and he said "well Tallula would you like a drink"and lulu winked and said "go ahead" with that I walked with max to the bar and got a soda as I'm not a drinker well I try not to as I'm not keen on being drunk.
Max smiled and asked " so what brings you to Whitmore" I replied saying " well I'm here to become something in the law firm I like debating and taking a stand to make a change" max moved closer and says " that's ambitious and well same here well not in the law firm but more of a social science guy who cares about the environment you know" I laughed as he carried on telling jokes the whole night until his friend with dirt brown hair and Amazing blue ocean eyes and is hella fit. The one and only jerk I know and walked up and said           " come on max it's game time" with that he looked at me and smirked before walking away.
Max dragged me to the table full of what looks like drunk teenagers with a bottle in the middle. I sit down next to max as he introduced me to everyone I felt quite awkward and said hi. Looking up I heard the bimbo Stephanie shout" what's the nerd doing here" max replied saying"hey leave her alone she's my friend and she's gorgeous" I blushed automatically he thinks I'm gorgeous wow I looked into his eyes and so did he and smile then the jerk neighbour of mine coughed and said" ok let's start the game of truth and dare". The bottle span until it landed on max and he chose truth so josh the guy asking the questions said" which girl do you find hot in here" he replied with " Tallula" my cheeks heated up and there's was guys cheering on max as he looks at me and smiled like a real genuine smile that melt me no what I'm I saying. The bottle span again now to the jerk also known as Carter he chose dare of course he would the daredevil he was dared to kiss the girl he finds the most genuine and kind. He looked at me no please don't come this way he smirked and got me up and held my waist the next thing is my lips are locked with his as he tried to kiss me I kissed back not realising what a manwhore he is and pushed him away the kiss was short yet felt tingly and warm. I then saw Max with his fist clenched as I sat down he looked upset and Carter walked away with his annoying smirk on the face. Max walked out and I went after him and asked if he was alright he said " I'm sorry it's just I really like you Tallula and wasn't expecting that, what I'm trying to say is will you go out with me" I was shocked and looked around for lulu I wasn't really looking to be in a relationship or anything but I guess max seemed fine and I agreed and he hugged me and brought me to the dance floor.
There in the far corner of the room Carter was staring at me while his bimbo tried making out with him and he stopped and pushed her alway and was walking towards me and said " hey max let us dance with her " max didn't look to keen but let my hand go and nodded as he walked away. I asked Carter what he wants he smirked and stared into my eyes awkward and said" don't you look gorgeous Tallula oh right I'm Carter nice to meet you" I laughed and said" there wasn't any need for introduction all I needed to know was your a fuckboy who made out with nearly the half of uni or plans to and I'm not one of them so sorry your wasting your time" he brought me closer and put his hand around my waist taken me by suprised and smiled saying" it's alright tallula I won't hurt you I just find you fascinating and you also have a really good kick" I laughed untill he moved in closer and I ran away this can't happen I can't be with a jerk like him. I ran towards the bathroom where a guy drunk came close and pushed me towards the wall and touched me I screamed and screamed until Carter came and next the drunk guy was on the floor Carter took my hand and took me outside and hugged. I thanked him he said "it's alright princess your safe" I felt safe and good in Carters arm and relieved.   
oh god what's happening to me.