He said what

I'm in a beautiful restaraunt and Zac efron is my date he's about to lean in until I hear Lulu shake me screaming "get up quick it's tryouts today we need to get going or will be late". Owww my head hurt I just had the best dream ever and Lulu just had to break it. I turn the shower on allowing warm water pour out. I finish and walk out looking for something to wear so I just put on some leggings and T-shirt I mean cheering is some kind of sport right.

Once done me and Lulu head down to the gym where Becky and here minions were sat down behind a table with pens and paper infront of them. I could hear girls crying for being rejected this is not what I had in mind for a cheer tryout. "Don't you think this is a bit scary I mean she has everyone here scared" not mentioning me. Lulu Who was in such a great mood said "don't worry Tals it's gonna be great trust me who wouldn't want to see us cheer plz and for Becky she don't scare me one bit we got this" reassuring me I smiled back. We head onto the stage where Becky had called us out we started the routine and did some jumps and backflips we also did a flyer and base together it went so well people were clapping and practically chanting to show more. "Wow you look stunning and you so rocked out there" said Max I blushed and thanked him.

Walking towards me was Becky here we go defiantly she will try to come up with something to disqualify us but no she instead said "congratulation to you both as of now you are my cheerleaders but remember this if any of you get in my way or don't follow the steps right I will end you". "listen your threats don't scare me and plz hun nobody wants to be you so will cheer according to your steps but tread on my toes yours defiantly won't be able to do any flips or cheer" said Lulu seriously I love this girl she doesn't let anyone give her shit that's also why she's my best friend she's fearless kind and funny as hell.
"So come then girls let's celebrate you being on the team"said Max. "So what do you have in mind"Lulu asked. "Well let's all go get ice cream" I said Max looks at me and says "come on then sugar, Lulu".Walking towards his black jeep I climb in until Lulu said "you guys go ahead I'm tired" surprised I was going to say I'll go with her until Max drove off and we both ended up at the Dessert shop. Sat in a booth alone I could see Carter I hop in and ask what he's doing here he looks worn tired and even scared"nothing just felt like going somewhere alone and by the way congrats on making the cheer team now I'll see you around cheering when I score goals I laugh and shake my head yeh right for you. Max then joins and says "hey bro and you coming Tals" moving to the booth behind I said goodbye to Carter who looks angered.
Max was cracking up jokes throughout the evening and feeding me his strawberry and creams dessert while I opted with a mint chocolate chip ice cream. Carter left a while ago also it was getting late so Max decided to drop me off at the apartment. When I arrived Max opened the door and said " I had a great time today and I hope we can do this more often" he leans in for a kiss but I didn't know how I felt as I gave him a peck and said "sure goodnight". Walking up the stairs to get to apartment I heard Carter and something moaning in the corridor I look up to see Carter with Becky all over him ugh I though and walked into my apartment. Wow for Carter wanting to be alone is hard to believe when he has Becky all over him I don't see what he sees in her I mean she's horrible but of course a boy like Carter would go for a girl like Becky it made sense. I don't understand why I was thinking about it too much they both were bad as each other I thought.

Walking into my bedroom I can hear Lulu snoring and I swear I could see Steven with her I though I'd sleep on the couch tonight smiling ohhh tired yeh right haha.knocking on the door I see a drunk Carter I open up seeing him look scruffy and tired as hell "look carter you should go home your drunk "listen Tals Max ain't who he says he is you deserve better so much better hell I wish I could give you better" shocked he collapse and I lay him on the couch great now I'm sleeping on the floor tonight. Carter who is now slumped up on the couch has got me thinking what he said earlier. Confused and too tired to think about it I decided to sleep next to him on the floor and closed my eyes and fell asleep straight away.