Was it a dream.

I'm woken up by the bright sun rays that seep through the curtains. I slowly got up, and put my slippers on. I grab my robe and head to the shower. Lulu was silently snoring away. The warm water covers my body as I start to wash my hair. I head towards my closet and look for an outfit to wear today. I picked out blue shorts and a white shirt with a red clutch and grey boots. It was a really warm day so why not get some tan on I thought smiling.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I approached the door looking through the small lens window to see Max waiting outside with some flowers. What would Max be doing here with flowers I thought. I slowly opened the door to see Max leaning on the side with a half a smirk and smile I don't know why but it was cute. " hey Max what brings you here so early in the morning" not meaning to be rude in anyway. "Umm well first of all if we're dating I need to make a good impression second I wanted to ask if you wanted to maybe have lunch together today you know if that's fine with you?" said Max gazing into my eyes. Wow his eyes were a light shade of hazel it really did shine in the sun I though. " Tallula hey you ok". "Huh yeh um yeh sure I'll go lunch with you and thanks for the flowers" I say taking the bunch from his hand. "Alright cool I'll see you then" walking away. I shut the door behind and what the freaking hell did Max just say we dating. Omd how can I forget I ran over to lulu and shook her " hey Luls wake up now quick we need to go check the campus and did you know I'm dating Max Stanwell a cute small jock from the football team i daydreamed.

The bed then starts to move as lulu says "Mmm I just wanna sleep and what your saying is that your dating freaking Max when!!" She got up and jumped out of bed in shock or was it a good surprise. She squeals around saying"omd I'm so happy for you this calls for a celebration". Seriosuly lulu-this girl would do anything for a celebration I laughed.