Carter who

The sun light peeps through the blinds irritating my eyes as I start to wake up to smell of scrambled eggs. I got up groaning and look towards the coach. I remembered Carter was here I look around and he's no where to be seen. I get up and walk to the bedroom where I can hear lulu giggling with someone and I felt awkward so I walk towards the kitchen. " good morning sunshine" a half naked boy in front of me with glistening 6 pack abs and broad shoulders. I nearly fainted damn Carter why you looking so good I think to myself. "Helloooo" Carter waved some toast around me " you hungry princess thought I treat you to some nice breakfast since you helped me out last night". Oh yeh how can I have forgotten what had happened yesterday. Then I had  zoned back into the conversation. " yeh its gonna take more than some breakfast to say thank you". He came closer and closer towards me almost closing any gap there was between us. "So princess what you have in mind" his breath now fanning my face. My face was flustered and warm "Um I was thinking maybe you can tell me why you think Max isn't right for me over some lunch hmm". Bit worried what he would say I Look into his eyes and he takes a step back and stares at me for a good 10 seconds. "Alright about that I was pretty drunk again so" I but in " no excuses they say when people are drunk the truth comes out and I'm not going to believe any excuse you have right now so hurry up with breakfast and get change and meet me back at my dorm at 1pm".

Surprisingly he agrees and finishes his breakfast " cya in a bit then princess" before he leaves he kisses my forehead. I awkwardly move to the side and he walks out. What has gotten into me and why do I care what he thinks about Max. I guess will have to see.
" What is that smell and why haven't you made me any breakfast" says lulu pouring some juice into the glass. Well surprisingly I didn't make breakfast it was Carter" tryna avoid her gaze. "What Carter was here wow I knew he had something on you so tell me the deets". I roll my eye " no lulu you got it all wrong and I explain to her what just happened and she was not shocked one bit about his comment on Max which had me questioning what and why is Max not right for me. Before I could ask lulu what she really though about it all a guy walks in with a half open shirt. "Oh this is Alexander he's on the football team and we kind of just bumped into each other last night and Netflix and chilled after and then fell asleep". I smiled knowing lulu probs had some action last night. So I decided to tease Alexander. "So Alex can I call you Alex?" Which he replied with "sure you can" I look at him sternly "so did you know lulu has a crush on professor Snape" he had a smirk on his face and says "I fancy professor Snape who doesn't" to much of my awe I laughed and thought were deffo going to get along and I approve of his banter a bit and as long as he keeps lulu smiling I'm more than merrier for him to be over at the dorm however I hope they turn it down a bit.He then walks towards lulu giving her a full on kiss with his arms wrapped around her waist. He then looks at me " well it was nice meeting you umm " looking at me like a lost puppy so I said "Talula but you can call me Tals". "Right ok cool cya later tals and see you fine lady later" he says winking at lulu before he leaves the dorms.

Lulu smiles and said " uni ain't that bad and so isn't Alex". I'm so happy for her I'm glad lulu found someone who she can have fun with. " so he's the one then". "I'm not sure all I know is he ain't going anywhere for now" she smiles and walks back into the bedroom to get ready I follow behind her remembering I have to meet Carter in an hour wish me luck.