Starting in a group

Lulu and I head down for breakfast until I come head to head with Carter. "Hey how are you feeling". I remembered last night when that awful boy came near me Carter stopped him I guess I should be grateful for that. "Yeh I'm fine thanks for you know" I blushed. What was I doing Carter still looking at me smiled and said "great.... I hear that your dating Max he's a good mate and well good on you" before he swiftly moved and sat down on the table. It was odd to see Carter to react this way why I thought we have nothing in common he's a jerk and we only kissed. That kiss was good though.

No I wasn't gonna let anything or anyone come in between my work and for Max I'm going to have to explain I might not be the right girl he may want to be with as I don't really have time for this I want to be able to start my law work and get on track before I jump into any relationship especially now when I just started university. " hey muchachos how my favourite gal doing" before kissing me on my cheek and sitting down next to me I could see lulu staring with Aws. I felt a sudden emotion when he called me his 'gal' I never had anyone notice me in anyway. It was great for Max to make me feel this way but I hope we had started with friendship and not straight into dating but we will see I guess. More and more of his friends come and sit down on the table. I could see lulu already crushing on a guy known as Steven sat next to her they were comfortably close I wouldn't be surprised if he closed the gap looking at them it was pretty up close and personal for my liking I smiled to myself.

After breakfast me and lulu and Marnie and some few other girls headed down to the campus activity grounds were we get to chose what we would like to get involve with the university.There were different groups of people. There were music,art, dance and more.Lulu dragged me over to the cheerleading  i groaned knowing she was going to force me into joining. "Um your not seriously thinking about joining are you I mean no offence actually I don't care your that rude girl who wants to come in between me and Carter" said Carters blonde bimbo who had a tight pink dress on practically calling out attention seeker I thought. "No actually I wouldn't want to waste my time cheering for"-cut off by Lulu she said "what she meant was we are interested and will like to sign up and it says here on the leaflet that your looking for new freshers so there's no reason to outcast anyone right unless I go find the principle and ask" looking straight at Becky. "No no it's fine you both can do the tryouts but if you get booed more than cheers your out and auditions start tomorrow so if I was you I start practising as you both really need it also I really hope you break a leg " said Bimbo becky.