The boring introduction

People gathered around the assembly hall and wait till the head starts his long boring talks I sigh and take a seat. Someone walks and bumps into me and says "hey can you move up there's no other seats and unlucky have to sit here" ouch I though and smiled and moved up saying " your welcome" and he smirks and looks away i think I heard him say what a nerd oh I mean really nerd like it insults to me well it kind of does but it's not really an insult.
When the talk was finish everyone left to find their dorms as I'm walking up I find my dorm right next to the jerk who sat next to me in the assembly making out with a blonde bimbo as cliche as that looks I look away and ask them to move so I can get into my dorm and not realising I was there i kicked him and he screamed " God what's wrong with you kicking people for no reason also you could have asked" like this guy couldn't get any thicker I rolled my eyes and said "well if you had listened when I asked first this wouldn't have happened now are you going to move or not". The stupid caked looking bimbo looks at me and says " oh nerd no one likes you so move along and stop wasting my time" as she looks at me with hatred I look away and enter my dorm and shut the door behind.
I sigh thinking couldn't this get any worse however I'm taken by suprised when I see my bestfriend Louise sitting on the bed I screamed and hugged her " OMD lulu you didn't tell me your arriving today she replied saying " I know Tallula I can't wait to party and meet new people and you know the hot fun guys as she winked and dances around the room I laugh and remind her were also here to work and pass education once and for all.
The dorm is fairly big as I start to unpack and put on fairy lights across my bed and candles. I like a chic but classic colour and vibe which made my room look brighter and warmer which I was very glad and comfortable with.

Later in the evening, me and lulu went to the cafe nearby and joined some girls that lulu got to know and we all started talking. It was a bit awkward for me at first but later I felt more comfortable and decided to let my guard down once and socialise. Thats why lulu is amazing as she's the talkative and outgoing friend. We are both completely different however she's always been there for me and we've known each other for more than 6 years and I love her she's like a sister I never had.
Marnie a girl who sat with us said "there's a dorm party not far from yours and thinking you guys should deffo come it starts soon at 8 so I guess I'll see you guys then" she walks out with another friend of hers and lulu looks at me with her eyes bold and trying to convince me to go to " oh come on Tallula it will be great fun please pretty please with cherry on top" I laugh and say "hmmm well don't expect me to be there till late" and she nods agreeing to me and we both left the cafe to head back to our dorms to get ready for tonight.