Our Lives

temari pov

"wake up ...wake up...wak-"a little girl said
"I'm up I'm up yuan"temari said getting up and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to school that she doesn't give a shit about.

About temari her real family left her when she was 9 yrs old she could barely tell what they look like, when she was smaller she wanted to know why did they leave her here, why did they leave her here all by her self, why didn't they come back for her but now she didn't really give a shit on why theses thing happen to her. 

She now haves a little sister and a father a mother but she only likes the little girl but she didn't like the parents, but she is thankful that they took her in.

Temari is now 17 She has only one friend because she just ignores any one else who tries to be her friend because she doesn't trust a lot of people but this girl just didn't get the hint so they became friends.

Temari went down stairs grabbed an apple and left she walked to school temari didn't like school for lots of reason.

She was really smart and a quick learner so she didn't really pay much attention, there were to many rule so she didn't follow them, there was this girl and she acted just like a barbie with her little minions following her, annoying ass guys, teacher that get on her nerves.

"-ri mari temari..........bitch........ "her friend called out
"what do you wha- did you just call me bitch,bitch"temari said getting little angry
"sorry that was the only why to get your attention"she said sheepishly
" fine but you better not do that again rin"temari said calming down a bit
"fine fine"rin said well walking into the school yard

tenten pov

"tenten wake up......tenten wake up....tente-"a guy said

"I'm up damn it............what did you wake me up for anyways Brian"tenten said
"for school"Brian said in a duh tone
"oh that hell hole.....5 more minutes "tenten said while covering her self in her blankets again
"come get out of bed now or you'll be late"
"fiiinnnee"tenten said as she got out of bed and went to the restroom while her older brother brain went down stairs to eat.

Now a little about tenten her parents left her when she about to turn 9 yrs old the next day so when they left her tenten told strangers that her birthday was the next day. Tenten was very sad that her parents left her behind she thought about this really hard when she was older, she still sad about it but doesn't show it to anyone even with the only person that wanted to be her friend, people didn't want to tenten as friend because she played with weapons.

Tenten love weapons she always has even when she was little people did like her but once she played with her weapons right in front of them they quickly didn't like her because they were scared. Tenten was also good a target practice she could hit any target.

Tenten also has a big brother named brian he goes to the same school but she barely sees him she likes her parents because they took her in but she does have trust issues with others.

Once she was done getting ready she went down stairs grabbed anything that looked liked editable and left she would normally walk with her friend that was always waiting outside her house but today she wasn't there so she started to walk alone there's thing tenten doesn't like about school also and those thing are.

She can't bring her weapons, a girl that think she rules the whole school but doesn't, every one does't like her because she either too smart for them or she plays with weapons, sluts,playboys,and just pain dumb barbies and the teachers that get on her nerves.

"-ten tenten ........fucking listen to me "a girl said
"what the hell do you wan-oh it's just you Eva"tenten said
"yea just me sorry I was late it's just I woke up late"
"its fine"she said well walking into the school yard.

Teamri and Tenten both were sad when there parents left them but they did give something to them temari got a mini fan and a bracelet and tenten got a kunai and she also got a bracelet.They both are in a dojo so they know how to protect them self's for any danger that comes to them.

(Nobody's pov)

"HEY WATCH YOU NERD"a girl screeched sounding like a witch well that's what temari,tenten,rin,and Eva thought

Temari and rin ran to where they herd the witches voice tenten and Eva also ran to where they heard that voice.

"S-sorry"the girl said
"Oh shut up your but a lame lose-"the Barbie said
"Jenny shut the fuck up you sound like a dying whales"temari said
'That's offensive to whales' Tenten thought

"Who was talking to you bitch"she said
"Me slut you know you need your own poem"
"What roses are red violets are blue god made us beautiful what the hell happened to you"she said with a smirk because everyone said "ohhh"
"Umm no its more like twinkle twinkle little slut how many guy did you fuck is he skinny?is he tall?never mind you fucked them all twinkle twinkle little bitch close your legs they smell like fish"temari said while smirking because everyone started to laugh.

Jenny was about to say something else but the bell ranged and everyone walked away.

"It alright Jen well get her later "her best best friend
Said
"Yeah I guess"Jenny said as she walked away to the school and her "friends"to.

Tenten also saw this and thought 'today going to be a long day ~sigh~'And with that she walked to the school with her friend.

"damn she's so fucking annoying don't you agree"temari said
"yeah she thinks she owns everything she see "rin said shaking her head
"-sigh-lets just go to class "temari said
"okay "rin said as she followed temari

={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}

Hello strangers that are actually reading this

Thanks for ready this story I have another book check that out!

Disclaimer don't own naruto

Like

And

Comment

BYE~~