Catching up

Last time on this shit!! 😊

Tenten and temari weren't expecting to see them so that just stared yes they seen each other before but they didn't know who they were to each other before, but now they didn't know what to say to them.

And now to the story

3rd pov

They all just kept staring at each other until the parents interrupted

"Well shikamaru are you going to staying or leaving I mean it is a long way back to the leaf do you think?"temari's mom said
All four of them broke eye contact and looked at temari's mom
"I mean if you don't mind we stay then we will be grateful" shikamaru said
"It's fine shikamaru really you can stay "her mom said once more
"Um I'll be outside "temari said
"Okay"her mom said
And with that temari left them table and shikamaru eyes followed her until she couldn't be seen anymore.

"Boys sit down I'll give you some food we already ate but I'm sure your hungry right "tenten's mom spoke up
"Yes we are "neji said
She just nodded and went to go and get them there food.
"Well I'll just go to the practice room "tenten said
"Okay honey be careful " tenten's mom said while coming back into the room with some food for the boys.
Tenten nodded her head and left as well.

When the boys had finished there food they said "thank you" and went separate ways shikamaru went outside and neji went to look for the practice room.

Parents pov

"Alright how much you want to bet on them getting together "tenten's mom said
"If they still had feeling for each other they'll probably get together today or tomorrow"temari's mom said
"Yeah I agree with you"tenten's mom said
"No the girls won't give in that easily"temari's dad said
"Yeah they'll probably get together in about 2 or 3 days " tenten's dad said
"Alright Moms vs. Dads how much do you want to bet and remember it has to be each" tenten's mom said
"$50"tenten's  dad said
"Fine but remember we're always right "temari's mom said

Temari's pov

Once I had gotten outside I layed down on the grass looking up at them sky looking at the clouds that had past by I had always wonder where I got this habit from and now I know it was from shikamaru I smiled at that thought.

'I know once he's done talking or eating or whatever he's doing he'll come out here and talk to me 'I thought

Shikamaru's pov

Once I had found the door that lead outside I looked around and saw her laying down on the ground just looking up at the sky.

I walk over to her and sat down right next to once I did she sighed really loudly and looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back.

3rd pov

Temari and shikamaru just looked at each other then looking at the sky none of them speaking to each other but they did intertwine fingers.

Until shikamaru said "where were you all this time" temari looked at him again and sighed and explained everything.

Tenten's pov

I was training trying to get my mind off him but sadly it wasn't working but that didn't make me stop training then my mind just wonder off.

"I was just wondering was he still think about me,or did he just forget about me, did he just now think of me when I came back, did he like someone else while I was gone,did he even care about me " I said out loud what I didn't know was that I had stop training and someone else was in the room and I also felt really sad.

I filched when I felt someone hug me because I was in my own little world I looked up and saw neji hugging me I had wonder if he heard me.

Neji's pov

I heard everything she said and it wasn't true I still had thought about her I still cared about her I mean I wouldn't be here right now would I, I love or even liked no one else knowing she would come back one day.

I looked down she was hugging me back I could feel her tears there weren't that much just a few and he just hugged her tighter.

"Don't worry I didn't love nor liked anyone else and if I didn't care I wouldn't be here right now would I"

I saw her smile and that made me smile I knew this wasn't the right time to ask this but I had to.

"tenten"I said
"Hmm"she said playing with my hair
"Where were you"

She looked up and sighed probably knowing I was going to ask that.

3rd pov

Like Temari, tenten told him every thing and they were both shocked and kinda mad that there family never told at least the guys this because they could of gone with them. 

That night Temari and tenten went to sleep snuggling next to shikamaru and neji.

Parent's pov

Both parents looked into the rooms how they were snuggling next to each other and the boys arms wrapped around them.

The moms looked at they guys and smirked "we told you that there going to be together "tenten's mom said
"But we don't know if there officially together so don't assume so quickly "temari's dad said
"Fine but watch when we are right"temari's mom said
"Fine"tenten's dad said

Secretly both dads were hoping that they didn't get together today or tomorrow and hopefully that they would get together on the 2 or 3 day because they really don't want to lose 50 dollars.

While both moms know that they already got together today and or they'll get together by tomorrow and both know they won't lose 50 dollars.

(/^.^)/(/^.^)/(/^.^)/

HOPED YOU LIKE IT

The next chapter is going to be that last one.😭😭

Like

And

Comment

BYEE~~