With her again

Temari's pov

I hope tenten got away to or I'm going to have to get her.

I could see something green up ahead I didn't think to much about it but when. I got closer to it was the forest so I went to it once I was in front of it. I was tired of the long run but I still had to keep going the next thing I knew that my weasel had proofed away I had to guessed it was because I wasted a lot of my energy.

So I started to walk instead of run. I started to walk straight hoping that I would run into tenten.

After a little while I rested against the tree because I was tired so I closed my eyes and then fell asleep without knowing I did. When I woke someone was shaking me without hesitation I slowly reached for the sharp rock in my pocket once I had it in my hand I swiftly opened my eyes grabbed there wrist pushing them down on the ground and pointing the rock at there neck.

I looked at the person for the first time my eyes widen
"Shit sorry "I said

Tenten's pov

'I hope Temari got away as well'I thought

I kept going straight trying to get away as fast as I can but since that guy  had tortured me I felt kinda dizzy but I had to keep going. Soon I got tired so I started to walk while I was walking I saw a figure up ahead thinking it was one of the guys that took Temari somewhere I took out the sharp rock and walked closer to him or her. I was cautious when I got a better look I could tell it was a girl with blond hair and when I was very close to her I could tell it was Temari.

I put away the rock and walked up to her she was sleeping so I shook her awake then all of a sudden she grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on the ground and then pointed the rock at my neck. 'Well damn that hurts '

She finally looked at me her eyes widen and she said "shit sorry "
"It's fine really "I said

3rd pov

Temari help tenten up on her feet once she got up they hugged then they let go.

"So what happened how did you escape"tenten asked
"I could ask you the same thing tenten" temari said "you can tell me while we're walking because if we just stop and talk we could be captured again "tenten said

"Your right let's head that way while we talk "Temari said pointing left

And so they did exactly that but every time that they herd someone coming or around they would hide or if that person tried to sneak up on them they would just simply kick there ass. They weren't worry about other people or ninja that found them because they don't really care about them but what they were worried about was shikamaru and neji finding them.

Shikamaru's pov

I was close to the forest I could see it up ahead me and the others (Choji and ino ) decide to split up since she could of gone anywhere. When I got close I jumped on a tree and started to go from branch to branch

~Later~

I got so tired looking for this troublesome women so I took a brake but that didn't last for long because I herd a twig snap I looked from where I had herd it come from "come out I already know your here it's pointless in trying to hide from me now"I said

When the person came out I wasn't so surprised at who it was.....

Neji's pov

I've been looking for tenten for about 1hr. already where the hell could she have gone it makes no sense and when tusnade finds out that she escape it won't be my fault it'll be those idiots fault then I herd something it sound like fighting I went to go take a look.

It was shikamaru and he was surrounded by rouge ninja from other villages he was trying to find the perfect spot where he can use his shadow passion jutus but they just kept attacking him so I decide to join in.

3rd pov

"BYAKUGAN GENTAL FIST"neji said that had knocked out 3 of them out of the way shikamaru looked up at neji they nodded at each other then shikamaru did his shadow possession jutus.

When the fight was over they all ran away or was killed neji and shikamaru looked at each other.

"What are you doing here"they said at the same time
"I'm trying to look for Temari /tenten "they said again gay the same time
"Let me guess she ran away "shikamaru said neji nodded "she did to huh"neji said this time shikamaru nodded "there both so troublesome" neji nodded
"Well we're not going to find by just standing here all day long talking lets go find them together "neji said
"Your right lets go that way "shikamaru said pointing to the left

Neji nodded once more and then they started to leave.

With tenten and Temari

They came across a little house they knocked on the door hoping that who ever lived there could help them and give them food.

Once the door opened it was a little old lady they asked if they could if she could spare food for them she nodded and welcomed them into the house she gave them food and let them rest there. Later they woke up and she had asked if one of them could help her gather fruits in the forest Temari had volunteered to help her and tenten was still kinda tired so she stayed there watching over the house for her.

Then there was a knock on the door tenten wonder on who it was so she opened the door and she didn't expect on what was coming next.

---------------———————————————————

Hoped you liked this chapter

I wonder what I'll happen to tenten read the next one to find out!

Like

And

Comment

Oh and happy late Valentine's Day ❤️hope you guys had a better one then I did -_-

Okay BYEEE~~