Childhood

This chapter is about how the everyone knew the girls how they use to hang out and play around with each other
_________________________________

Child shikamaru pov

I was laying down on the grass looking at the sky and then a shadow came over me  'there was no clouds today so where was this shadow coming from'I thought I opened one of my eyes and saw Temari and few others.
"Hey lazy butt get up"Temari said I sat up and looked at her and everyone else that was here it was tenten,Choji,Hinata,Naruto,ino,Sakura,Tenten, Sasuke and neji.

(A/n:everyone is friends with each other naruto parents are alive but he still had the nine tails fox and Sasuke parents and clan are still alive so is neji's parents and Sakura and ino don't have a huge crush on Sasuke well maybe Sakura does but who knows )

"Troublesome yeah what do you guys want "I said "come on shikamaru lets go play a game "Choji said while eating some of his chips.

"Yeah come lets go it'll be fun "Naruto said "alright let's go "I said "where are we going to go and play "I said "well we could go and play at the play ground"neji said "okay"everyone else said "how about we make it a race who ever gets there first chooses the game "Naruto said "fine but let's make it more interesting boys vs girls "ino said "alright"everyone said

3rd pov

The boys thought that they would win since they were guys but little did they know that the girls have a short cut.

Once the guys got there they thought they had lost the girls they all were happy but once they got further into the playground they could see the girls playing and laughing the guys were confused and walked up to them.

"Hey how did you get her first "Naruto asked
"It's a secret "the girls said
"And since we won we get to pick the game "tenten said
"Fine what game do you want to play "Choji said
"Let's play hide and seek"Sakura said

The other girls agreed and the boys agreed as well but that's only because they didn't have a choice.

They all had fun that day everyone was tried from running around trying to find everyone so they all decided to go up where shikamaru usually watches clouds.

Once they got there they laid down on the grass and watch the clouds and takes about what kind of animal they saw.

A few hours later Temari and tenten had to leave to meet there family at the park where temari younger brother, mother, and father will meet with tenten's family.

Shikamaru and neji decided to walk them to the park Temari was talking to shikamaru and tenten was talking to neji.

Once they got there both girls said bye to the guys and the guys went back to the others.

After that day the girls were gone as well as there family (remember the memories chapter).

Present Shikamaru pov

"Troublesome "I said 'damn this girl she just can't stay put now I have to go after her 'I thought but then I had to get ino and Choji for this and I know gaara will come.

I can't help but think that she that Temari from when we were kids when we herd the news that they had left and no one could find them.

I was heart broken why well because I had loved her and I didn't want to lose her but I did.

But now there's this troublesome women that has the same name and same hair style as her maybe it could be her.

I put my hands in my pocket then I notice the was no scroll here 'well she a smart one ' I thought

I looked around I was close to where they were I ran towards it I looked around and there they were.

"Choji ino lets go "I said they both looked at me and nodded

Once we left we started to run I explained everything that happened and now were trying to catch up to her.

Neji pov

"God damit tenten can't you just stay put for once and not run away" I said to no one in particular

'Why why does she remind me of her she gone no one could find them so why does she remind me of her 'I had thought to my self.

'Why did she leave anyways I thought she had like it in the leaf I thought she liked me as well, oh well that's all in the past "I thought

But then again why is this girl named tenten and has the same hair style as her maybe it could be her she just forgot about us?

I had looked around and saw Shino with lady Hinata and kiba

"Hello lady Hinata "I said
"Hello neji "
"Have you seen a girl with two buns and look like she was running away from something "I said
"No I haven't kiba have you "
"No Shino have you "
"....yes I have she ran towards the gate "he said pointing the direction to the gate

I had nodded and ran towards the gate where four shinobi laid there some with blood I took a look at them the cuts went that bad but still cause damage to them.

Kiba was coming so was Shino and lady Hinata they'll take care of them I will go look for tenten.

###################

AAANNNDDD CUT

What will happen to the girls well the boys understand oh well I guess we'll never know😄

Anyways thanks for reading

Vote

And

Comment

K BYEE~~