We're in a different world?

3rd pov

Temari woke up with sand all around here she was freaking out because there was sand and not her bed or floor. She saw thing all around her it was a scroll,a big ass fan,and a pouch she quickly got up and put the pouch around her thigh and quick got the big fan and strap it around a red thing that she had on her self it actually worked the she grabbed the scroll wondering what was in it she opens it had some words so she just closed it for now till she got out of this desert and help.

Tenten on the other hand was in a forest she just woke up and saw just a scrolls and a small pouch so she picked up the pouch and put it around her thigh and she picked up the scroll and put in her pocket she didn't know what it was but she'll just check later as well.

They both started to walk and walk and walk and walk they both were tired and need water Temari was stating to think there's no way out of this desert until she saw some thing green when she got closer to it she saw it was a forest 'finally some shade' she thought. Tenten was still walking around the forest trying to find someone to help her but she couldn't. 

Tenten pov

Suddenly I saw this small house so I went to it I knock on the door the was a small old lady she ask for help the lady gave her food and some water once she was finished she thanked her.

"Thank you once again for the food"Isaid
"Any time dear but why didn't you go back to you village instead"the old lady said
"There a village around where is it"I asked very surprised because I didn't know that there was a village around here.

The lady looked surprised that I don't know but just pointed in the direction and with that I thanked her and left to where she pointed at while I was walking I herd a *swish* sound I looked around there was nothing then I thought 'this is how people die in movies and now I'll die in a forest well I live a good life I guess' the was that noise again *swish* I looked around again and now I'm like what the fuck is happing.

Suddenly there were 5 people in front if me a guy/girl with long hair I think another guy with weird eyebrows and in a green spandex another guy with blond hair another guy with raven hair that looked like a chicken butt and a girl with pink hair 'OK these people are weird they just came out of no where like what the fuck' I thought

Temari POV

I was walking threw this damn forest looking for at least a house I came across a path way so I started to walk while I was walking I came across some people I kindly asked for water they were nice people so the gave me some water.

I kept walking the pathway hoping that she can at least find a town or a village.

All of a sudden I herd a *swish* sound so I looked at the forest because that's where that noise came from I turned back around and started to walk again but the noise came back*swish* 'you know this is how people die in movies' I thought

Suddenly there 5 people in front of me 'why me its always me' I thought as I looked at them there was one guy with a pineapple hair cut,another guy with red hair and looked like he hasn't slept and another guy with make up on his face,another guy that looked chubby and a girl that kinda looked like a Barbie but I don't think she is 'OH HELL NO.......THE DUDE WITH RED HAIR LOOKED LIKE HE KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE MAN NOW IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE😭😭' I said.

3rd pov

Both Temari and Tenten were looking at 5 people in there way both are wondering 'what The hell do they want that's so damn important that they jussttt had to stop me'

Both Temari and Tenten didn't know what to do but if they did try to hit them they could just block them and hit them back right?

But right now it look like there just having a staring contest.

Tenten POV

They all look like there looking for something on my body or something.

"Who are you"the long haired guy/girl said
"Who are you"I said
"I asked first"he/she said
"And your point is"I asked
"Look were just looking for our friends and we came across you and you look suspicious like your a rouge ninja because you don't have a headband anywhere on you and you have weapons"he/she said as he pointed to the pouch

'Hold up did he just say ninja.....okay hold up''I thought confused
The blond one looked like he was kinda confused but the rest understood perfectly 'crap' I thought as they came running after me.

I don't know why came over me I quickly grabbed my two kunai that was in that pouch started to fight of two of them one was chicken butt and the other was blond the pink hair girl came running she jumped up and tried to hit me.

I quickly backed up so she couldn't hit me then when the smoked cleared them two were down and the pinked haired girl was doing some thing to them cause her hands turned green.

'Okay now I'm really confused and kinda scared what the hell is happening'I thought

I turned around because I sensed something there more like someone it was the guy in spandex I guess he tried to sneak up on me well that fucking worked because kicked me I fell down but I got back up and tried to kick him back but he dodged it 'damn he fast' both of us tried to hit the other one.

but then I remembered that I have a scroll in my pocket I pulled it open and for some reason my mouth yelled something that I don't even know but then a big heavy thing came out and crushed him but I sure he's fine I only say that is because he's lifting that thing right up like what the fuck is this sorcery.

For a moment I thought I was done with everyone I was tried until that damn girlyboy had said something after that I blacked out.

Temari's POV

Everyone here look like they were looking for some thing on me.

'I call this eye rape why the fuck are they staring at me like that'I thought

"Do you have a headband to tell me where your from"the red haired guy said
"What are you talking about"I said all confused
"I think she a rouge ninja" the chubby one said with chips in his mouth
"Then in that case......get her"the guy with make up on his face said

'Wait a minute did he say ninja' I thought and just like that two of them tried to hit me one was blond and the other chubby first the chubby one came I guess he was trying to distract me because the blond was about to do something with her hands.

'Like hell she would try to get me'I thought I moved out of the way quickly she missed the chubby one missed as well but came back around.

I don't know what came over me cuz' I thought I was Possessed by some shit but no it was me I grabbed the fan that was on my back it showed one moon and blew lots of wind to stop him and make him stop for good.

I looked at the blond that tried to do that thing to me again but couldn't because I blew wind at her to stop her that was two purple moons appeared then there was that make up guy controlling a puppet now there was three moon blew just enough to stop him.

"Three moons all stronger than the last...interesting'I was to busy constraining on the fan that I didn't notice that there was still to people still standing.

All of a sudden I could move 'damn it' I thought then there was sand wrapped a round me after that I fainted.

----———————————————————————-

Hellloooooo

Thanks for reading
Hoped you enjoyed it!

Like

And

Comment

Byeeeee ~~~