Remebering

Tenten's pov

Then there was a knock on the door tenten wonder on who it was so she opened the door and she didn't expect on what was coming next.

She just looked at the 4 people in front of the door they looked like they were in there mid 30's or something like that 2 of the people were women the other 2 were guys of course 

She didn't understand how they found this little house in the forest it's kinda isolated and she didn't think that many people would go deep into the he forest.

Then it clicked what if they weren't like others what if they were also looking for them. So she did the reasonable thing to do she slammed the door on them.

There was knock again and again and again she didn't open it until the 5th knock she opened the door clearly annoyed she looked at them from head to toe the asked them "what did they want "
"We wanted to see you "one of the women answered "what the hell do you mean you wanted to see me "

Then I faintly heard "were back" they saw me with the door opened they both walked toward me.

3rd pov

"Who's are they"Temari said looking at them
"Don't worry I know them" the little old lady said
"What do you mean did you call them to take us back" tenten said
"No dear I did not "she said
"Then who are they because they said they came to see me "tenten said pointing at the women
"Not just you "the other lady said butting in
"What do you mean "Temari said speaking up
"Well we also came to see you as well Temari "the lady with dirty blond hair said
"How do you know my name when neither of us said it "tenten said confused as ever
"Look come inside and I will explain every thing to you two "the old lady said

And with that everyone went inside the house they all sat down at the table.

"Well how do you know us and our names"Temari said
"Hold on child let me explain first "the old lady said
Tenten and Temari  both nodded at the lady and she nodded right back.

"These are your parents "she said
"WHAT"the both screamed
"Thay can't be they (adopted parents told them) said someone left me on there porch they took me in and raised me"tenten said
"Wait I don't believe this how can you know this we don't even know if your telling the truth how can we even trust you "Temari said
"I can see into the future I knew this was going to happen so I contacted them "the old lady said
"I still don't believe you "temari said "I agree with Temari how can we tell if you are telling the truth"tenten said

Before they knew it both dads grabbed Tenten's and Temari wrist and pulled up there selves to see the bracelet that they were still wearing. Both dads let go of there wrist and then there moms stepped up both girls still looking at there wrist.

Then the mom placed there hand on there wrist and said "because we have gave this to you we knew one day you'll return to the world you belong in " she said while opening the bracelet showing both girls a picture of them when they were younger Temari was with her brother and her mother was pregnant and the dad was next to them and tenten was there with a blond boy and her parents.

Then tears started to come they hadn't realized that they were crying until the tear fell from there face they went closer to there mom and hugged her even if they did leave them they stilled loved them.

Then it hit them those little girls were them and there family then they all remember there past and there friends how are they supposed to tell them it's them and then there's neji and shikamaru they had a crush on them when they were younger and after seeing them after all this time they still had like them and maybe now hate them a little bit.

They were two busy into there thoughts that they hadn't notice that there dads also had joined the hug but they didn't care at all they also loved there dad.

After the hug the girls stepped back and asked "why did you leave us " the parents sighed and explained that the was an enemy that was after them two they didn't know why just them but they had to make sure that they were okay so they sent them away to some other family that would take good care of them after a few years they had defeated the enemy and after all those years they had still thought about them but that's when the old lady had contacted them that they would visit her so that's when they came over every day to see them.

The girls understood and forgave them but now they still had one problem shikamaru and neji were still looking for them.
So they did the reasonable thing to do they told there father that really mean and bad people were looking for them and like any other father he had believed they were bad people looking for the girls they told the girls to follow them to where they lived and the girls nodded and with that they thanked the old lady and bowed.

The old lady smiled at them as they left because she knew what exactly what was going to happen.

Temari was hoping that they didn't have to go back to the sand because who know who will be waiting for her and tenten was hoping the same thing but in the leaf but thankfully they didn't they went to this village not far from the lady's house.

They had a nice house and everyone there looked nice both tenten and Temari hopped that neji and shikamaru won't find them.

But little did they know that shikamaru and neji were getting closer to where they were. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you like it
Sorry I haven't updated in a while

Anywayysss

Like

And

Comment

Okay BYE~~~