Trying to get away

Temari's pov

"Guys what if she is from here what we'll happen I mean tenten and temari both of those names there like the one child hood friends and your sister gaara kankuro and Naruto cousin"

Is what I herd her say' if I'm related to any of these guys It would be very embarrassing except for being the Kazakage or whatever sister but older so I could boss him around but that would mean that I would be that weird guy sister I guess he's better then this guys here and back from where ever we were before' I thought of when I was "sleeping"

I opened my eyes when I opened them I was lazy ass walking he was looking ahead Choji was still carrying me I got one leg of him he noticed I was awake from my "nap" so he stopped and let me get off I was now on the ground.

Lazy ass and Blondie wonder why Choji stopped then they had noticed me getting off this back "thanks Choji" I said
"No problem thanks for the chips "he said
"No problem "I said then we started to walk towards Blondie and lazy ass

I walked pass the two and they were behind me and I was behind the damn kazakage and weirdo.

'I wish someone would attack them so I can at least try and escape'I thought.

Few minutes of walking that damn  kazakage stopped and I bummed into him and fell I picked myself up and glared at him he just looked like he didn't care I looked around everyone was looking around wondering why he had stopped then I guess they had figured it out because they were also looking around.

Then all of sudden I sensed something it was WEIRD because they were looking the wrong way except the Kazakage and lazy ass he looked the right way the other three were looking around I'm guess for anything else that might come out somewhere I looked at the kazakage then back at the sand.

Then I notice how the hell did I figure that out all by my self then I thought' if something is coming this way and attacking I could run away.'

We stayed there about a few more seconds then there was weapons they reminded me of tenten.

The next thing I know everyone was fight somebody oh well I took out the scroll that keeped my weasel in still don't know way I summoned him out got in him and said to leave I pointed at the direction we were just walking.

He ran there was wind and I that made me happy why because I love the wind I looked back I didn't know why I felt bad but I shook it off and kept going I felt like someone was with me.

Tenten pov

Bad idea because I couldn't stop then someone grabbed my arm I felt like I was falling then someone carried me bride style.

I struggled out of his arms how do I know it was a guy because I could feel a chest and his arms were not really strong.

I looked up at the asshole who was carrying me I really don't like being carried it was some guy that had a mask that I haven't even seen before.

I got the rock from my pocket and it look like it could cut so I sliced him on him arm to let me go when he did I quickly got him away from him I stepped on his chest to jump off it and go back on the branches I don't even know why that weirdo was carrying me he looked creepy. 😓