twelve

Riley's POV
After we get back from shopping, we put everything away and Shawn sets up a movie on Netflix for us.

"What do you want to watch." He asks, sitting down on the pull out chair. I sit on his lap - as there is no other room - and pull the blanket over us. He puts his arms around my hips and I curl up into a little ball.

"I don't care. I've pretty much watched everything on there." I say. Shawn flicks through the movies and decides on Remember Me.

He clicks play and we just lay there and watch it. His arms are so comforting and I always feel safe from everything in them.

About a quarter of the way through the movie, I find it difficult to concentrate when I can feel Shawn lightly breathing on the back of my neck. Then, I'm even more distracted when I feel his lips lightly press against my skin. I pretend not to notice it at first but it gets hard when he makes his way to your lips.

I look at him and smile.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers into my ear. I can feel myself blush and I look down and smile.

I lean forward and kiss his lips softly but the kisses get deeper with every one. I turn around so I'm facing him and I put one leg on either side of his lap.

Shawn's smile grows huge and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly and pulls me in like he can't get close enough. I put my hands to his face and lightly trace his jawline.

His kisses become more passionate and he starts to leave small kisses along my collarbone.

Eventually, he pulls back and grabs the TV remote. He pauses the movie and pulls a huge grin. His hands go under my butt as he lifts me off the chair and begins to carry me.

"Shawn! I'm going to break your back." I laugh as he continues to carry me to his room.

"No you're not. I'm not that weak." He answers.

Once we get to his room, his shuts the door behind him - with me still clinging on to his body - before gently laying me down on his bed.

I watch as he stands at the foot of his bed before he takes his shirt off and throws it to one side of his room. I can't help but stare at his body. I then realise that I've been staring too long when I hear Shawn chuckle.

"Would you like to take a picture?" He asks. My face burns red and I laugh.

"Shut up." I joke. Shawn hovers above me and kisses me again. I feel his fingertips linger at the bottom of my shirt before lifting it over my head and off my body.

He drags his fingers across my torso and grips my hips tightly, pulling me into his body. I can feel his muscles tense against my stomach and I watch as his arms flex as he holds himself above me.

Just as he's about to slide my sweatpants off, Shawn looks at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, panting. I nod.

"I've never been more sure of anything." I say. Shawn smiles and his lips join mine again before he slides my sweatpants off and he takes his off too. Then we're both just left in our underwear...

Completely aware of what we're about to do.

Shawn rolls off me, completely breathless and goes under the sheets and I pull them over me. I can see sweat glistening off Shawn's body. His abs tense with every exhale.

"I love you so much." He says. I smile and rest my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head and I can feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"I love you more."
______________________
a/n: sorry I didn't write the smut... I know that's what we're all on wattpad for.
(Btw if you do want to read that sort of stuff, you can check out my Sammy Wilk books :))))

But I hoped you liked this chapter. I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to do next. Someone help!