Prologue

Exactly 8 months ago, war broke out between the United States and the USSR. The fighting mostly stayed in one area, now known as 'Dead Dreams'. Anyone who went there in hopes of finishing the battle, finishing all the petty fighting, finishing the war, will have their hopes crushed.

________

Amongst the Russian troops, there was one small cat. A small cat who was only a nurse. She was constantly abused by the soldiers around her, mostly because she had no combat training like the others. The other doctors were all strong and could fight at any time given. This young cat, however, was the weakest of all the Russian troops. Her skill in healing, however, was quite extraordinary. But that doesn't seem to matter to the rest of the country.

She was locked up in the basement in an abandoned city. A city where nobody dares to venture far. A city named Dead Dreams. There, she was constantly tortured in almost every way possible. She was water boarded, stabbed, cut, poisoned, drugged, sexually abused, and much more. But her only hopes, are to be saved. And will that wish come true in a place where all others are shattered?

________

Hey guys, welcome! Ready for a dank story? WELL HERE IT IS!! Both Nova and I will be working on this book together. Nari belongs to me, Storm belongs to Nova.

~ Trashie