Chapter 5

Storm's POV
Storm chuckles, catching Nari as Carter pushed her back to him. "I'm sorry, its something we all do to eachother," he said to the smaller feline, her gaze softening as he did so. "You scared me so much!" She said, laughing weakly.

Storm looks over her. "How are you feeling?" He asked, pulling up her sleeves and parka, checking her bandages. "Still sore as hell, but definately better," her voice had more life than before, and her posture more stable. "That thing you gave me before I fell asleep really helped," she said gratefully. "I've got more, if you need it," Storm purred. "Lets redress your wounds, though," he said, bringing her back to the room where they slept, waving to Carter as he did.

Having her sit on the table, Storm took her clothes off again. She was shivering slightly. "Alright, I'll try to be as quick as possible..." he said, unwrapping the blood stained bandages from around her body. She was blushing a very vibrant green, being naked, aside from her underwear. Storm redid the bandages around her chest first, which made her a little calmer. He did the rest, dressing her again. "T-thanks," she studdered out, scurrying back to the main room.

Storm packed up the rolls of cloth, putting his backpack back on. He went after Nari, going out to only see Felix. He went up to him, discussing their next course of action. After a couple of minutes, Storm sees Nari in the corner, sitting next to a stack of crates. He padded up to her, and she jumped. Seeing it was Storm, she calmed. "H-hey..." she mewed, her parka hood up. "Hey," Storm said softly, kneeling down next to her. "Why are you over here, all alone?" He asked. She looked away. "I wanted to sit, and this was the place I saw," she lied. Storm sighed, sitting next to her on the crate. "You're just shy, eh?" He teased in a soft voice. Nari looked away, covering her face, her cheeks glowing green. Storm chuckled softly, and they stayed still for a moment. Storm looked over, seeing her peeking at him, and he smiled. He gently pushed her arms down, and held her cheek, bringing her into a kiss.

----------------------------
Hey guys, sorry about the long wait, things got in the way, and there were holidays and birthdays and yadda yadda... anywho, thank you for reading!