Chapter 1

Hey guys, Nova here! This is the first chapter, and it sets the meeting of our two felines!  Please pardon my horrible writing skills XD
________________________________

Storm's POV

Following the other three Marines, a snow leopard with a mask on padded as quiet as he could through a corridor of a half destroyed building. "Hold up," the one in front said, as he stopped at a corner. Peeking around, he saw two wolves, dressed in the USSR white and red uniforms. Going back, he motioned to the snow leopard. "Storm, you're the one with the surpresser here, take those two out," he whispered. Storm nodded, and went to the corner. Peeking around, he brought up his rifle silently, and held his breath. Taking one shot, he killed one, and right as the other grabbed his rifle, he put a bullet in him, too. He motioned with his hand to move, and padded down the hallway, pulling his AUG from his back, replacing the DMR. Stopping at a blown out hole, he peeked out to an alley. Pulling his squad leader up to him, he pointed to a building through the end of the alley. "That where we're heading, sir?" He asked. The leader nodded. "Take point," he said, falling in behind Storm. As they walked down through the alley, a distant rumble became louder, and a convoy of logistics trucks appeared at the end of the alley. "Get over here!" He hissed at the three Marines, as he slid behind a large dumpster. The leader joined him, and the other two crouched down behind a pair of cellar doors. "Stay still, heads and tails down!" The squad leader said. The convoy ended, but another distant roar emerged. Storm's ears perked. "Oh... Shit, those are T-90's!" he said, slinging his gun behind his back. he started to push the dumpster in front of the cellar. "Help me! This thing is a T-90 in itself!" he exclaimed. The others joined in, pushing the dumpster across the gap in the buildings. "Why are we doing this?" the wolf chimed. Storm got the large metal container in front of the cellar doors. "It's so we can not get our brains and such scattered across this alley by an AT shell," he said, opening the doors quietly. Going down the flight of stairs, he stopped at the corner, holding the other three back from the room. Peeking around the corner, his eyes widened. Not because of the 5 men armed with SG553s and SVUs, but at the small, white cat, tied to a metal sheet.
___________________

Welp, there ya go! Hope you guys like it! Also, if you spot anything wrong with grammar and such, please feel free to point it out in the comments!
-Nova