When The Dark Screams For Mercy

Hey my little pieces of trash~ (And sinners. I see you.) We will be writing in every other Pov. Storm, Nari, Storm, Continued. The authors will also switch between Nova and I. Nova, me, Nova, Continued.

Who even reads this I'm surprised o.O
_________

—Nari's Pov—

      I grit my teeth, looking down at the fresh gashes across my stomach. 'When will they stop?' 'Is it useless to struggle?' The questions swam through my mind as I watch my green blood pool below me. The metal was warm against my back, mostly because I've been here for so long.

      The sudden streams of light that filtered through the room blinded me temporarily. I heard 5 shots, and when my eyes got used to my surroundings, I stared face to face with 5 dead soldiers around me. I slowly looked at the new group and was shocked to see three muzzles pointed right at me. I gulped, staring at the newcomers. There were two wolves, a cheetah, and a snow leopard.

      "Hold on. We don't know if she's even Russian or an ally." The snow leopard said, looking between the other three. 'Oh shit... Haha.. Sucks for you. I am.' I thought sadly and continued to look at them. The large feline walked up to me, gun at side. "What's your name? Are you a soldier? Where are you from?" He asked, his Crimson eyes locked onto mine. I sighed, putting on my best British accent. "My name is Nari. No, I am not a soldier. I am a nurse. I'm from the United Kingdom." I responded, lying about the last question.

      The soldier seemed to think a minute and he looked back to his group, signaling something. The other animals put their guns down. Relief washed over me as I glanced around. Squirming, my eyes widened. 'I forgot about those..' I thought, looking down at my stomach. My eyes slowly rose back up to the snow leopard's. "You've never introduced yourself yet.." I meowed, my flattened ears raising slightly.

"I'm Storm. I'm a part of the Marines." 'They're American?' My eyes widened. Continuing my fake accent, I nodded. "Fellow allies. That's good." Anxiety fluttered in my chest and I glanced around. The pain in my stomach ebbed down a little and I flattened my ears fully again. I look at the Russian soldiers around me and I cough, my green blood dripping from my mouth. 'I should feel bad my comrades have fallen.. But I don't feel anything... They did this after all.' I thought bitterly.

      Storm gave me a confused look and decided to free me, pressing a button beside the metal table and the clasps around my arms, legs, waist, and tail opened. I collapsed onto the ground and tried to stand up, miserably failing. The snow leopard sighed and put his gun on his back, picking me up. Extreme pains shot from every nerve in my body and I grit my teeth, trying not to yelp.

      Storm carried me out into the light and I covered my eyes. The male looked down at me, confused. I slowly uncovered my eyes, getting used to the light. I felt my magic slowly draining even further as I kept my wings concealed. I watched as my vision faded to black.

      When I awoke, I found myself on a table. Glancing around quietly, I looked down to my stomach. Bandages? I stared at the white bandages that were slowly being soaked with green. I slowly unraveled the bandages, sitting up. Stitches.. My gashes were stitched shut, bleeding slightly. A small smile rose to my face as I mentally thanked whoever helped me.

      Swinging my legs over the table, I feel something brush against my hip. I glance back and see.. MY WINGS. "Fuck!" I hiss, drawing the attention of the cheetah from earlier. He was sitting nearby, reading a book. He glanced up at me, confused. "We were shocked earlier, it's fine. Don't worry about it." He said, one of his round ears flicking. I slid off the table, trying to stand. Long story short, I failed. 'I haven't walked in ages..' I thought to myself and slowly stumbled onto my paws again. I gulped as I shakily stood there, trying to keep my balance.

      'Oh dear.' I think to myself. My ears perk as I hear someone walking towards the room. I sniff lightly and sigh. 'Storm..'