prologυe °

Christopher "All carry on items should now be stored securely, either on over head in or under the seat in front of you and all isles, exites, and bold cut areas should be clear

Christopher
"All carry on items should now be stored securely, either on over head in or under the seat in front of you and all isles, exites, and bold cut areas should be clear. Your mobile phone and other electronic devices should be turned off. Once airborne we'll let you know when you can use approved electronic devices, but know items such as phone's may not be used at any time durning flight-" I wiped my shaky sweaty palms on the sides of my jeans. I haven't been on a plane since the incident that happened not to long ago. I stood up and double checked if Royalty was strapped in the bassinet securely, I checked my surroundings to see the new faces. Why do I think I've seen these people before. I'm a scary mess right now.

"Ma'am may I have a paper towel and a water?" I asked the flight attendant

"We've reached our cruising altitude of flight level three-three-zero. I'll go head and turn off the seatbelt sign." The pilot said through the speakers. The flight attendant put her attention back on to me.

She nodded her head, "Yes sir you may, I'll be right back with those." She flashed a big smile before she left. I sighed and said a silent prayer. Royalty peeked her head over the rail of the bassinet and began giggling. I covered my eyes with my hands and laughed along with her. She squealed loudly and hid in the bassinet. We played a small game of peek-a-boo until the flight attendant came and gave me my items. Royalty sat up once again and scrunched her face up as if she was about to cry and that is exactly what she did. I unbuckled her and sat her on my knee, "What's wrong Royalty?" Her cries were getting louder which drew the attention of a few people on the plane. I lifted her up and sniffed her diaper to see if she maybe used the bathroom on her self but that wasn't the case. I bounced my knee up and down and rubbed her back. She tugged on her two pigtails and shoved her fingers in her mouth. I sighed as she began to quiet down.

I twisted the cap off of the water bottle and held it to my mouth. Royalty reached her hands out for the water bottle. I placed the water bottle in the cup holder, which she attempted to grab. I reached down in her diaper bag for her pacifier and I took the baby bottle from out of the side of it. I placed her down in my arms and fid her, her bottle. She was still tugging on her hair. Being a single dad for awhile now, I learned how to do her hair. It took some time to perfect, I mean I'm still not good at it in my opinion. But, if it looks good then I'm all for it. The bottled got to 100 ml when she stop drinking it. I grabbed a paper towel and I wiped the spit up trickling from out of her mouth. I placed her back in the bassinet and buckled her up.

My vision was beginning to play games with me, I assumed it was because I was tired but I refused to go to sleep

My vision was beginning to play games with me, I assumed it was because I was tired but I refused to go to sleep. Every time I would close my eyes moments of what happened a year ago would just play again. This has been my first time to the island ever since the death of my loved one. Her mom and auntie insisted on me to go over there to see them to catch up and see how Royalty and I have been. I pulled my phone out, checking the time to see we still had 5 hours left. To bypass time, I looked through recent videos of Royalty.
I smiled to myself, she's is so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her. Many people say that she's a splitting image of me, but every time I look at her I see her mom. I sighed and locked my phone.

I leaned against the window and dozed off into slumber

The darkness and silence on the plane creeped me out a bit

The darkness and silence on the plane creeped me out a bit. I unbuckled Royalty and placed her on my shoulder. I felt water at the top of my ankles and I seen a few items float around.

"Hello?" I pulled out my phone and turned on the flash. I pointed it toward the ground so I can see where I was walking. I gasped in shock of what I seen. Bodies were floating in the water. The water was dark red and the odor of them just kept getting stronger and stronger. Someone roughly tugged my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.
"Who are y-"

"Hush, she's coming!" The lady said in a loud whisper.

"Who is coming?" I pointed the flash toward her face. "Kaileah?! But, you're dead."

She squinted her eyes, took the phone out my hand, put it in her pockets and covered my mouth. You could hear a couple splashes coming toward our direction. She snatched the metal toilet seat off the toilet. Then flung the door open. A masked lady came running full speed at us. Kaileah dodged her and before the masked lady turned around she hit her in the back of the head with the toilet seat. "Cover Royalty's ears for a second." She demanded. I actually can't believe my eyes first my dead lover is still alive and that Royalty is still sleep.

Kaileah knocked her with it in her head 4 more times.
"Who was that?!"

She looked at the body then at me, "Don't worry about it we have to get out of here. Get your belongings and come on. I'll hold the baby while you gather everything." I handed her Royalty and I walked over to gather my stuff.
In the middle of me gathering my items, I hear a baby's cry and I loud pitch screamed. I drop all my items and ran toward the bathroom area, to see a dead Kaileah and Royalty floating in the water. My mouth is ajar, tears made their way out of my eyes. My whole body was shaking, I was in pure shock and terror. I looked at the tall Caucasian man standing in front of me with a smirk plastered on his face. I lounged forward and-

I was awoke by someone shaking me, "Sir we've reached your destination."