chapter five

"Christopher, I was going to tell you once you woke up again, I found out literally last night

"Christopher, I was going to tell you once you woke up again, I found out literally last night."

"Kaileah, be honest now. I don't have time for you to lie."

"Christopher, I'm not lying," I took the pregnancy test from his hand and pointed to the months. "Look, it says right here 3+ months ."

He rubbed his hands up and down his face, "Okay, Kaileah."

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys. "Where are you goi-" The door slammed which cut my sentence off.

______________________________

At the moment, I was as high as a kite

At the moment, I was as high as a kite. Hours ago, I got the news that I will be a father in 6 months. My way of taking the news wasn't as bad as some others. Instead, I choose my own way of "celeberating" . I stopped at my moms to rant for a few hours but once the sun disappeared from the sky I decided to start the celebration.

Now, here I am high, and drunk, with a random broad grinding on me to 'All We Do' by Trey Songz blasted from the speakers while the lightskin beauty whined on me.

My eyes hung low as I slurred the words to the song and swayed my body the same way this chick was moving. I placed my hands on her waist and occasionally smacked her ass.

When the song ended I tapped her thigh signally for her to leave. I grabbed the bottle of Hennessey and took a large amount down my throat, stinging it in the process . When the broad wasn't leaving a twisted my face and sat the bottle down.

She grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me through the crowd of sweaty bodies. We ended up in the bathroom, but before she started her action she made sure to lock the door. She kissed my lips, down to my neck. She placed her hands on my chest and swiped them down to my belt buckle, she unbuckled my belt and my pants, while I watched with a smirk.

Even though I'm on the influence of alcohol and drugs, I realized that this isn't the right thing to do. In one swift movement I fixed myself up and pushed the broad off of me. I unlocked the door and ran out of the club.