intro

" roses are red;
violets are blue.
I'll end the year
while fucking you. "

~*~

Meet a girl, lead her on, then break her heart the day before the new year. This was Jeongguk's game. He's played it every year for the past four, always successfully managing to break someone's heart before finding a new toy only hours later. Perhaps he'd actually fallen in love and decided to end his childish game, but the girl only broke his heart in the same day he'd managed to break others' every day on New Year's Eve.

Maybe he was just lonely. Sad and pathetic, Kim Taehyung was the only one he'd ever known to be alone during the first minutes of the new year every single year. Maybe that's why he ended up being drunk enough to pass out at the bar's counter.

Maybe all of these reasons added up to why the two met. Maybe this meeting changed their lives for the better, but knowing Kim Taehyung's luck, probably not.

-

Now for a short playlist with more songs to be added —»
Danger- BTS
Blueberry Train - Minami Kotori (CV: 内田 彩 Uchida Aya)
이불킥 Embarrassed - BTS
Like a Crystal - BTOB
좋아요 Like - BTS
Fool - Red Velvet
불공평해 Unfair - EXO
잡아줘 Hold Me Tight - BTS
Tender Love- EXO
My Dear- Red Velvet
Fashion- Taeyeon
Every Morning- Sugar Ray

Keep in mind that this will not contain extreme cliche angst, suicide, depression, trigger warnings etc. while there may be the occasional mention, no matter how slim my options get or how much writers' block I end up with, I will never succumb to that so if you're hoping for major angst, look elsewhere.

However, please note that this story will contain:
- vulgar language
- homophobia
- homosexuality (as if that wasn't already clear)
- comments pertaining to sex (it's unlikely there'll be any smut in this story but hey you never know)
-the following ships: taekook (clearly), namjin, yoonmin, and a lil something special for hoseok

If I think of anything else to be added to this list, I will add it here.