birthday special; 130901

so I'm aware that this story has barely even begun but I thought why not post a little extra for our golden maknae's birthday am I right?
this is more just a one shot than anything and please keep in mind that this is clean because I have no clue where I'd start if I tried to write smut lol I'll leave that to your dirty imaginations.

also, keep in mind that while Jungkook turned 19 (20 in Korean age) today, this takes place when he'd just turned 16 (17 in Korean age) and whenever I refer to their ages it's not Korean; this just makes things easier for me sorry.

without further ado, here is my lameass short and honestly shitty new year's eve bonus chapter that I wrote in twenty minutes!
-

"Jeonggukie!" Seokjin barged into the birthday boy's room at 7am sharp and shook the boy awake.

"What the fuck, hyung?" He grumbled beneath the larger male. "Do you have nothing better to do with your life than bother me at this hour?"

"Pretty much," Seokjin laughed. "But it's your birthday! Let's celebrate, shall we? I can invite Miyeon if you'd like."

"Oh god don't," Jeongguk pleaded to the confused elder.

"Did something happen?"

"She just treats me like a baby all the time. Just because she's my noona doesn't give her that kind of right, you know."

"Well I mean you are the one who picked her up last year," Seokjin laughed again. "Who would've guessed that she's closer to my age than yours? I'm surprised she's still with you anyway."

"That's beside the point."

"True. I bet you'll just leave her in a few months like last year."

"Are you just here to lecture me?"

"I told you we're going out!" Seokjin smiled and dragged the younger out of his bed.

Jeongguk was then forced to get ready against his will and was pulled into the world immediately after he finished.

Seokjin dragged him through malls and amusement parks alike, and even though the younger whined, they both knew he was having a good time.

As they sat in a cafe around 3pm to calm themselves a bit, a group of boys walked through the door. Some seemed older than others, but the most prominent were the two holding hands clearly wanting to show more public displays of affection, though it was clear they knew better with South Korea's obvious views on homosexuality.

Seokjin noticed Jungkook staring and turned his head to match the younger's gaze. His eyes the widened and he stood quickly.

"Namjoon! Hoseok-ssi!" he called out to the group. They all turned their heads, so it was impossble for Jeongguk to know who his hyung was directing it for, but he could see Seokjin's already bright face become happier, if that was possible. "Sorry Jeongguk, do you mind if we speak with them for a moment?"

"Uh yeah; no problem."

The two stood and walked over to the group of five where Seokjin immediately busied himself by talking to two of the men.

Of the other three, two included the couple, which left a handsome brunette to be the object of Jeongguk's awkward stares. His outfit was casual for sure, but something about him just looked so refreshing— classic, as Jeongguk found the right word.

He was attractive, and they shared the same awkward gazes while looking each other up and down. Just as the brunette looked as he was about to speak, Seokjin grabbed Jeongguk's arm and pulled him away.

"It was great to see you guys," Seokjin said to the group, referring to the two he'd spoken with before. "We'll be going now!"

Jeongguk was then dragged away without being able to get a single word in to the attractive man who probably thought he was a freak for staring. What was he thinking anyway? He was in a relationship after all, and he wasn't even gay. Why should he care? Jeongguk rolled his eyes and followed after his hyung gratefully for preventing him for doing something he might've regret.

The brunette on the other hand, had contradicting emotions.

It was strange. Why did he feel a slight pain when the boy left him? Why was his heart beating so fast when they stared into each other's eyes?

"Taehyung!" The brunette's head turned to face Seokjin. "Are you gonna order?"

"Oh yeah sorry." He quickly ordered his drink before shaking his head and deciding to push the boy out of his mind. He was a busy guy and didn't need to worry about someone he would likely never see again.

Whatever.