Introduction + Chapter 1

Hello people of the earth this is a Swiddleston fanfiction and I really hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways so the story starts at Tays apartment when she and Adam are having their first (and last) argument.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taylor's POV

Adam walks into the room. I don't even want to talk to him right now. He frowns as soon as he sees me.I wonder of he knows that I kissed Tom at the Met Gala. "Taylor why the fuck(yep a curse word in the first paragraph) do you think that it's ok to be dancing and PDAing with Tom while I'm at home waiting for you?!" I raise my eyebrows. " Oh,ok mr perfect. So let's just pretend that you didn't go off and kiss Rihanna while I was slaving away for you, writing a song for YOU! Tom is my friend! You rejected me Adam so I don't see why you're surprised when I'm having fun with him. "

"Taylor don't act as if you single handedly wrote that song you and I both know that it was a joint effort !" Adam and I stand face to face and I finally blurt out what I've been feeling over past weeks. "Look Adam. You've got other places to be and so have I , so why should we waste our time arguing? It's over Adam. You can leave," i say "Taylor no I don't mean it like that I -" "LEAVE ADAM!"

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

He's gone. There wasn't that horrible empty feeling i usually get when someone breaks up with me- I just felt relieved.

TWO WEEKS LATER

I get out my phone and text one of my new (and not to mention attractive) friend Tom. We kissed at Rhode Island on the rocks but we not really dating- right now it's just casual.

T= Tom. Tay=Taylor

Tay= Hey Tom . Just letting u know that Adam and I split earlier today xx

T- oh gosh soz bout that! Xx

Tay-don't worry it's fine xx

Tay- Tom?

T- Yes t-swizzle Xx

Tay- so I was wondering if u were free l8r? Xx

T- I'm always free! Xx

Tay- haha! So do u want to go out ? I heard that there's a new club in town! Xx

T- sure ! Do u want me to pick u up? Xx

Tay- yes plz . What time do you think ?

T- hmm. Is 8 cool?xx

Tay-I'm cool as long as you're cool xx

T- well I'M cool as long as you're cool !

Tay-lol see u then ! Xx

T- ok bye x

I ask him because a) it'll take my mind off things b)so we can have a best friend talk and c) because he's kinda hot".STOP IT SWIFT, get a grip!" I say to myself. I find I cute edgy dress and boots and wait for Tom to pick me up.