Chapter 15 -

We arrive in Australia and as we leave the airport the paparazzi goes mad. I'm SO thankful we have security with us, if we didn't I think I'd be dead.

We pull our suitcases out and we enter the hotel. Wow... This is nice! Oh, I just remembered that we have the penthouse so we could either take the elevator or the stairs.

Tom walks up to the front desk and sorts out the details and our room key. I look around. There are beautiful paintings of sunsets and flower meadows. Through the glass I can see that the Paps are still there trying to snap a photo. Ugh. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but seriously?! I'm human too you know!!!

Tom returns from the front desk and hands me a shiny purple key.

"One for me one for you," He says smiling.

"Stairs or elevator?" I ask.  He ponders for a moment.

"Hmm, who knew that it could be so hard to choose! Um shall we take he stairs for a change?"

"Sure!" I reply and we trek up to the top floor. I get my key and I turn the lock in the door. It clicks open. I gasp as I open the door.

"It's AWESOME!" I say, running in like a little kid. I leap onto the bed and face plant into it. It's really springy, so I literally bounce straight back up. I get my balance and now I'm half stood up on the bed. I straighten my leg so I'm now standing normally on the big bed.

Tom shuts the room door an places both the keys on a table.

"Come join me on the bouncy bed! It's so springy!" I say and Tom smiles then walks over to me. I take his hand and he grips it tightly, pulling himself up as he does so.

He jumps up and holds my waist. I find my long arms around his neck. He leans in...

You thought he was gonna kiss me, didn't you???

...And tickles me. I squeal and collapse on the bed. Not again?!

"Tom...please...AHHH!!!!!!" My breathing becomes heavy as he tickles my stomach and underarms. He slows down his movements, until he's slowly rubbing circles on my stomach.

"Well, that was fun!" I smile.

"Yes it was," Tom now lays on top of me, his eyes directly in line with my own.

"I love Australia," I say.

It's the truth though. Every time I have a show here the fans are unbelievably eager. And the more enthusiastic the crowd are, the pumped I get. So the shows I do in Australia are probably the best.

"Thank you for coming with me," Tom says, his nose touching mine. "It really means a lot to me,"

"No, thank you for letting me and my wonderful friends down there come along," I say, gesturing at the paparazzi.

"I'm sorry about them," I say feeling a little down.

"Hey," Tom replies lifting my chin up. "It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself for it," he knows that after what happened I blame myself for everything. It's hard, I have days where I feel like crying and killing myself, but something stops me every time. Every time I feel that way (and trust me it feels horrible) I just think. Would Tom be proud of me I did this to myself? Would Tom be pleased?

And it's seemed to work every time.

"Are you hungry?" I ask after a while.

"I'm always hungry!" Tom replies. I laugh.

He's so funny and charming and cute as handsome... The list could go on forever.

"Ok then, shall we go out to eat, or cook something?" I ask.

"Umm well I think it would be cool if we cooked something. What should we cook?"

"Hmmm" I reply. "How about pasta?"

"Ehehehehe you always like to cook pasta! Anyway, it sounds good to me!"

I search through the cupboard.
Eww some stuff looks disgusting and fatty. Ugh.
I find some fusilli pasta and I start to boil a saucepan.