Chapter 3

Hey friends!Just so you know in this story Taylor suffers from an eating disorder(Anorexia.)

"Let's go!" Tom says excitedly. I chuckle. Why is he so excited to see me?Why does he see anything in me? I'm just a fat, ugly pig, with scars up my arm to prove it. He opens the passenger seat and helps me in. "Thank you sir,"I say as I get in. "My pleasure madam," he replies. He shuts the door behind me and walks round to the drivers side.

"So, what have you eaten today?" He asks buckling his seatbelt. Tom is the only one in the universe who knows about my dieting. It all started when things first started to go wrong between me and Adam. I don't think I was good enough for him , I was fat and I still am. Everyone says that I'm skinny but they do it to make me feel better about myself. Of course they're lying, even I know it. Tom found out about it literally after Adam and I split. It was the day that they spotted us kissing on the beach at Rhode Island. That was when he caught me throwing up food . I had a feeling before this that he knew. At first he thought I was ill but he's become one of my best friends, so he instantly knew something else was going on.

Toms POV

Flashback.

"Taylor?" "Taylor?" I shout louder this time. I rush upstairs to her room to see if she was asleep. As I got nearer to her room I heard this violent sound of someone being sick. Her en suite bathroom door was left ajar and opened it and saw her kneeling over the toilet puking. I held her hair behind her head as she was still being violently sick. "Taylor, do you feel ok?" I ask , slightly concerned.

She slowly stood up , shaking, and started to wash her face. "I, uh ... Yeah.. well , yeah, I feel fine. I...just ate eat something that didn't go down well in my stomach." She gives me an unconvincing smile and starts playing with her hands.I raise my eyebrows , and say "Taylor I know for a fact that you're DEFINITELY lying right now." I put my hands on her shoulders and realise how boney they are. Her collarbone sticks out , her cheeks bones are prominent and skin is very pale. Then, I realise something that no one did. "Is there something you want to tell me Tay? I think we should talk about this." "Talk about what?" She snaps. I take her hand and and pull her downstairs. I pull out a chair for her and she scowls, then sits down. I pour us two glasses of mango juice then hands Taylor hers. She mumbles something that sounds a bit like 'Thank You.' "So, are you going tell me what going on ?" I ask after a few minutes of sitting in awkward silence. She starts to yell "NOTHINGS GOING ON TOM, OK? Why do all of a sudden you care so much? I'm fine !" I was really surprised at this because she's normally calm. She looks me in the eye and then starts to cry. I get up from my seat and come round to hug her. "Taylor, please let me in. You've shut the whole world out , but you can't shut me out , every time you try to make me go away I'll just come back. " I pause for a second then carry on. " You're not eating, are you? I watched you last week at that café, you ate a tiny piece of cake then ran to the bathroom to spit it out. And now you were just sick? Taylor you can't do this to yourself you'll end up like..." I trail off. I had a friend called Millie and she had anorexia and ,she died. "Tom,I'll be fine, I promise," "Taylor , you have to tell someone about this," "NO!" She yelled . She pulled out of the hug. "Tom, you can't tell ANYONE , Ok?" "If I don't tell anyone you've got to let me go though it with you alright?" She looked at me. I was shaking. "Fine," she said reluctantly. And that's how it was.

End of Flashback

"Well today  I ate a few strawberries and drank coffee." She says truthfully. She knows that if she lies, I might tell someone about her eating disorder.

"Are you going to eat something later?" I ask hopefully . "I'll think about it " she says. I start the car up and we head into Town for the party. As we get there we're swarmed by paparazzi . It feels good to have Taylor there by my side. Luckily it's a private party and there are no random people or Paps. As we go inside I recognise lots of familiar faces. Beyoncé, Jay-Z,Adele,the 5SOS guys, Karlie,Gigi, Cara,Ed (basically every famous person was invited.) I see Taylor hesitating to go in. "Tom, will you check to see if he's here?" She asked shyly. By 'he' I know she means her ex Adam. "Sure, be back in a second!" As I wander around I think to myself 'it's now or never,' I HAVE to get Taylor to be mine tonight .If I don't , I'll live the rest of my life in regret. I don't see Adam anywhere so I walk back to Taylor who was standing by the door. "It's fine Cherry, let's go in!" Cherry is my official nickname for Taylor because of her red lipstick.(Cherry lips, Crystal skies.) She usually calls me 'Tomato ' because, well my name is Tom. (TOMato) We always joke that if we were a couple, our ship name would be 'Cherry Tomato.' But she doesn't know how much I secretly ship Cherry Tomato.

"Come on Tom, lets go relive the MET Gala ," Taylor smiles at me. Soon we are whisked away with the mob of dancing people .

TAYLOR'S POV

"Tom?" I shout breathlessly over the loud blaring music. "Yes Tay?" He replies. "I'm just gonna go grab a drink, ok?" "Sure see you in a sec ," I walk off to the bar. I really like Tom ,I confess to myself for the a thousandth time today. No I mean REALLY like him. Like LOVE him . But I won't say anything just yet. As I walk over to the bar I see my friend Lily, sat on a barstool.

She spots me approaching her and beckons me in. "Hey Tay! How goes it?"

"Good thanks," I reply. I look at her. Should I tell her that I love Tom? I think she noticed the hesitation on my face. "What is it? You can tell me ANYTHING."

"Well..." Here goes nothing "I really like Tom, but I don't know what to say to him. I've tried to tell him how I feel but every time I try I just can't,"

"Well, girl, let me tell you something," She gestures for me to take a seat."You know how my hairdresser knows Tom? Well apparently he has eyes for you too. She said that Tom was gonna ask you something tonight so if I were you, I'd wait until the morning at least."

"Thanks Lily!" Say ,hopping off the barstool. I go to order a drink. As I wait, I think to myself. THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON ACTUALLY LIKES ME?!? The bartender hands me my drink. It's Vodka and diet coke, my favourite. "Would you like a packet of crisps? They are free to a woman of such charm," the bartender says. CRISPS?! Does that guy want me to be fatter than I already am? "No, thank you," I say coldly , shaking my head in disgust.

Soon there was a massive dance off . Tom and I were reliving the MET Gala moment again! Then, 'Sparks Fly' came on. That's OUR song. When we were together at Rhode Island this was like the only song we were listening to. Tom pulls me in and we dance , like a couple should. For the first time in ages , I was properly happy. When the song finished, it changed to a jumpy song and we all went crazy! Ed started to do some AWFUL breakdancing and everyone was in tears because it was so funny. I left Tom to find Selena because someone said she was kissing Charlie Puth .

I managed to find Selena then I started to make my way back to the dance floor.

As I got nearer I saw Tom standing opposite me, about ten meters away.Tom and I locked eyes. I heard Tom's friend, Chris Hemsworth, shout "Tom , mate, are you gonna get this drink?"

"No, but I'm gonna get the girl," he replied , not unlocking his eyes from mine. As he said this he grinned at me and made his way over to me. He wrapped his strong arms around me, then kissed me. I could hear lots of people cheering and clapping but he continued to kiss me . It was so passionate, it felt as if all the feelings we had for each other over the years were in a kiss. He gently pulled away. "Come on, Taylor, let's get out of here," he said putting his arm around my shoulder. We left and went back to the house. As soon as we got in the front door, he pulled off his jacket, then mine.We both flopped on the couch. "Now, where did we get to?"He asked. I laughed. He leant over and started to kiss me.

A/N

HEY FRIENDS!

Do you like the chapter? My wattpad is playing up and it just uploaded a random thing! So please comment below what you thought of it , and how I can improve.

Bee x

BYE FRIENDS!

; )