Chapter 3

A/N: I took down the auditions since no one was replying. I'm thinking 12 girls is just to much instead, I'm going to limit it to 4 or 5. I know I don't update very often, it's because I have to deal with school and life. Plus I don't have the app so...thank you for your understanding.

Notes: I'm using the members real name until they graduate/ debut                                                    Weibo is a chinese social media celebrities use                                                                                                     Baobei 宝贝, means sweetheart/darling/honey in Chinese                                                                                soleil et la luna académie for fashion is made up, so don't bother searching it up                     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's POV

"What?" I asked

"You heard me, I'm moving out"

"Why?"

Lesley scoffed "are you seriously asking me why? I thought you trusted me Vanessa"

"I do!"

"Then why didn't you tell me? You had two whole months to"
"..."
"You know what? That's it, I'm leaving"
"Lesley, Wait!"
But she ignored me and walked straight passed me. I watched as my best friend since 6th grade walk away from my sight.

Lesley's POV

I angrily packed all of my stuff into a small suitcase and a few bags. I can't believe her...
 I dialed Yixing.

Ring ring ring...

"Hello?"

"Hey Yixing"

"Yes?"

"Can I stay at your dorm for the night?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't really talk about it"

"Ok, there's a spare key under the plant pot outside my door"

"Why don't you keep one with you?"

"Lesley, do seriously think I can remember to take my key with me everyday"

Knowing Yixing's bad memory, I giggled a bit.

"True"

"I'll be back at the dorm as soon as I can, ok?"

"Ok"

"Bye Love you"

"I love you too"

Beep...

I followed Yixing's instructions and stepped into his room. All I can say is he's not the cleanest person like Minseok. I unpacked into the tiny extra room used for storage and laid down the extra mattress Yixing has when friends come over. I did a little cleaning up afterwards. I heard the door open as I finished making Yixing's bed. 
"Lesley?"
I walked out into the doorway. I smiled as I see him. 
"Hey, welcome home"
He walked over to me and gave me a big hug plus a kiss on the cheek.
"Are you sure you're ok? " he asked concerned. Such a worry rat. I nodded "I just want to stay here for a while, is that ok?" 
"Of course " he answered with out hesitation. I smiled and snuggled deeper into his chest. I wish I could stay like this forever and forget about the rest...

Yixing's Room

10:45 pm

Apparently Yixing had nothing in his kitchen pantry and fridge except ramen noddles and some energy drinks....
And It was way to late to go and buy some groceries. So we solved our hunger problems with ramen noodles and A big bag of chips. I cuddled against Yixing as we watched The Hunger Games together and shared the bag of chips.