Chapter 5

Thursday 7:36 AM

L.C Rose 🌹Seoul Office

Lesley's POV

"Miss L.C? EXO and their manager is here for the measurements " my assistant said to me. "Send them in" I stated. She nodded an left. Chee and EXO entered a few minutes later.

"Welcome guys!" I said with a welcoming smile. Business 101 . "Wow this place is so...big.." Said Sehun.

I giggled a bit. "This is just one of our offices that happen to be in Seoul. " I said.

"Well let's get to work" said Chee.

I looked at her...she really just want to get work done doesn't she?...

I got some helpers to measure the members while I measured Lay's. For some reason, being this close to him makes me flustered. I hope my blush wasn't too evident on my face when I finished measuring and pulled away. "Lay, full span, 173 cm." I called out to the worker recording the measurements as she wrote them down.

After all of the members were measured, we discussed the style of the comeback and mv outfits. "The song for the mv is called 'Wolf' " said Chee "so we're aiming for a wild animalistic look." I nodded as I jolted down some notes. "Wolf...huh? What about black, grey or white?" "How about red!?" Baekhyun blurted out. We looked at him like he was crazy...well he kind of is. "You know..." "Red is not my style" said Kris. I said "Red's not a bad idea. It actually goes with the number 88." After a while of discussion we all got pretty hungry and decided to get lunch together. Luhan and Sehun went straight to the cafe that serves the best bubble tea in Seoul and we followed suit. As we placed our orders we saw some camera flashes and realized that the fans already recognized us.

"Oh no" groaned Kris

"Not again" complained Chanyeol

Soon enough there was a huge crowd forming at our table.

"OMO!!! It's EXO!" "Saranghae EXO!" "Who's those girls that's with them?!" "AHHHH! So lucky! I'm jealous!" "That's their manager Vchee, the one with teal hair" "isn't that L.C? The famous designer?" "OMG! It is her!" "Who knew EXO 's manager was that pretty and young?" "What's L.C doing with the Oppas?" Screaming and yelling were everywhere, it was was utter chaos.

In less than a second, Chee wiped out her phone, and speed dialed a number. "I need at least 10 sercurity at Seoul Cafe and 2 large vans at the back exit" she barked into the phone. A few minutes later, a bunch of sercurity arrived and tried their best to lead us to the back exit where the private vans were. When we got in the vans I was stuck between Lay and Luhan and they were a little too close for my liking. So I squirmed around a little until I got comfortable. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "To EXO's dorm" said Chee. I nodded, EXO's dorm....what would it look like?

EXO's dorm

12:52 PM

We arrived at the famous EXO's dorm...it was...bigger that expected for 12 people. We went inside and sat down on the couches, exhausted from the chaos that just happened.

"Does this always happen?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Pretty much" said Xiumin

"And Vanessa has to always save our asses." Said Baekhyun. I froze for a minute. Did he just say...Vanessa? I turned to their manager and looked at her more closely. If you remove the hair colors and replace it with black thick hair, add a few pounds, lose a inch or two in height, and the teenage acne....then...she does look a awful lot like Vanessa. "Vanessa? As in Vanessa Chee Fok?" I ask

"Yep, that's me. Took you that long to recognize me?" Vanessa said with a smile. I look at the faces of all the EXO members...no wonder they looked so familiar...Wu Yifan, Xi Luhan, Huang Zitao, Kim Jongdae, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Joonmyun, and Kim Minseok, Oh Sehun....The boys I love so much back at SM University...and Lay....no Yixing...my Yixing....

"Wow, you're...you're all here!" I said stunned. "This is just...wow"

"Welcome back, Lesley!!!" The boys shouted in sync with smiles on their faces. "Guys..." I was in the verge of tears.

"Welcome home, Lesley" Vanessa said.

"I'm...home..." I smiled through my tears, "I'm finally home..."

Yixing's POV

Lesley finally recognizes us, I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw her with Vanessa inside the waiting room. I knew she was Lesley...my Lesley...she's back....finally back...but...she left me...who knows she could be in another relationship right now...or...even married...

While everyone one was rejoicing I just left and went to my room.

Vanessa's POV

Everybody stopped laughing when the slam of a door could be heard, we looked around and noticed that Lay was missing...everyone was quiet and Lesley was fidgeting around with her necklace...the necklace Yixing gave her for their one year anniversary. "Why did you leave?" I asked

"Huh?" That question took Lesley by surprise

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave us? Why did you leave Yixing ?"

"I don't even know anymore..." She looked down. "I guess I was just...acting without thinking...the betrayal...the heartbreak...I just can't handle it anymore." She suddenly stared staring at Sehun. Oh boy..."look Lez," I started, she cringed a little at her old nickname. "We all missed you...a lot...especially Yixing..." She fell silent and looked at the ground. "He didn't do anything stupid right?..."

"Stupid?!!" Kris shouted "He did stuff far more than stupid! " Lesley flinched at his sudden outburst

"He overdosed himself on his prescription medication for depression and had to go to the ER more than twice, he barely slept at night, when he does, he cries himself to sleep" said Luhan "and even when he sleeps, he keeps calling you

name" I said nothing as I watched Lesley try hard not to cry. "I'm sorry...."

"Sorry?!! You think sorry can take back the stuff you've done to Yixing?" Kris was out of control now. "Yifan ge, stop" said Zitao. Everyone was silent for a few moments. "Maybe you should try talking to him, Lesley" said Suho. "Joonmyun Oppa..." Lesley said. She gathered her courage and walked towards Lay's room...and knocked on the door....