Chapter 3.5

Special Chapter:

8:37 AM

Yixing's POV

I heard my phone ring and answered it in a sleepy voice.

Ring ring

"Hello..."

"Yixing!" I winced on how loud the voice is

"What is it Chanyeol?"

"Lesley took off!"

I sat up straight in bed.

"What do you mean by took off?"

"She left a letter for every single one of us, she left and took off to France to study there for her career"

"What? But she was doing fine in SM University!"

"I know but, she said she couldn't live with people who she doesn't trust her"

"That's ridiculous! When is her flight?"

"She already took off about an hour ago"

"Sh*t, what the hell do I do"

"None of us can reach her cell phone either, I think she changed her number"

"Of course..."

"Are you ok Yixing?"

"No I'm not! My girlfriend just abandoned me!"

"It's not really abandoning..."

"Chanyeol?"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Shut up"

"Ok..."

"I'm gonna hang up, I need to think for a while"

"Ok, bye Hyung"

"Bye"

Beep...

Why? Why did she leave me? Was I not good enough for her? I suddenly saw the while letter on my nightstand. I picked it up and read it:

Dear Yixing,

Bye the time you read this letter I have probably left Seoul. I decided to go to France and attend my dream school. I know it's hard for you and me, but I've made my decision. Don't grief, move on, don't do anything stupid, smile. Continue to attend SM University, if I find out that you dropped out, you will regret it. Get plenty of sleep, food and exercise. Stay healthy and enjoy life. Compose music like you dreamed to, I'm achieving mine, so should you. Remember, I never stopped loving you.

Love, Lesley Chen

Starred at the letter for a long time. I was about to break down but I remembered Lesley said not to grief and keep smiling. So I did. No matter how long I will wait for you, Lesley Chen.