Chapter 7

Lesley's POV

After our joyful reunion, we all retired to our rooms. My room was just across the hall from Yixing and Luhan's room and right next to Vanessa's. I took a long, warm shower and got into my pajamas which was a white sleeveless tank top styled shirt with the face of a adorable panda and black and white striped cotton shorts.

I say on my bed and looked around...I never thought I would meet them again, maybe it was fate. Someone knocked on the door, "Come in," I called. The door opened slowly to reveal a certain Unicorn with a smile on his face. "Hey."

"Hey" I replied. "Are you suppose to be sneaking into my room this late?"

"They don't have to know." He said with a smirk.

I giggled and patted on the spot on the bed beside me, motioning for him to sit down. He sat on the spot I mentioned and started starring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"No...you just look so different." He said

"How so?"

"Well you're thinner, you dyed your hair, and it's longer, your face is....more matured."

I laughed,"Well you've changed to. You're hair is shorter and lighter, your face is longer and you're definitely more built than I last saw you."

He smirked, "Oh? Really?"

"Yep."

"So..." His face was closer by the second.

"So....?" Our faces were centimeters apart.

"Did you know...?" I can feel his breath now.

"Know what?..." Our lips finally touched.

It was like....a feeling so familiar yet so strange, I could never get used to it, I want more...more. His tongue pushed against my own and I gasped, he won over dominance quickly and he explored my mouth, and we pulled away for the cursed thing called air.

"Did you know..." He said while panting, "That I love you?"

I smirked. "Oh, really?" I tried to imitate what he said earlier.

He nodded, "you don't believe me?"

"I can't say I really do, I usually don't believe in anyone..."

"Then let me show you..." As as he said that, he latched his lips onto mine once again, but this some he pushed so hard that I fell backwards on the bed. We continued for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I tried to tell Lay but he just ignored it and pinned my wrists over my head. I gave up and enjoyed the moment.

We were too caught up in the moment to notice to people enter my room.

"Oh.my.gosh." Said a voice.

Lay immediately pulled away and I sat up on the bed. I eyed the two people that came in, Baekhyun and Luhan's mouths were wide open. Luhan was blushing red at the encounter, while Baekhyun had a devilish smirk on his face. I turn to look at Yixing who had a deep shape of red on his cheeks...was he...blushing?

"Awww....so soon?!" Cooed Baekhyun

"Shut up, Bacon." I said

"It's only the first day, and...." He shakes his head.

Luhan just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Um...I'm just going to go." He said and ran out the door, away from the awkward situation.