Chapter 4

A few years later...

XOXO era

Vanessa's POV

"We need stylists in the dressing room ASAP!" I shouted "And the outfits for fitting! They're going on stage in 20!" People were rushing back and forth getting prepared. "Vanessa! " a staff ran to me. "Yes?" I asked

"Baekhyun is missing!"

I sighed and handed her my clipboard. I went in the storage closet and turned on the lights, "Byun Baekhyun! You're on stage in 16!" Baekhyun was huddled in a corner looking depressed. "Vanessa...." He started.

"What?"

"I miss her..."

"Who?"

"Lesley...she was always the one to calm me and encourage me before I went on stage for a audition or test."

"....I know, I miss her too, everybody does"

"..."

"But we have to go on stage now, "

"I know..."

"Come on, Baek. I will give you money and help you prank the other EXO members if you go on stage"

"OK!"

He jumped up immediately and followed me out of the storage room and went to get ready with the others.

8:34 PM

Music Bank

"Hana, dul, set. We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO Imnida!" They all shouted in sync. "Are you guys excited???!!!" Shouted Kris. "Yes!!!!" The audience of EXO-Ls scream back. "Well so are we" said Kai. "We are excited to announce that our official 1st full length studio album 'XOXO' will be released sometime during this coming year!!!" Said Suho "Let me hear some noise!!!" Yelled Xiumin The crowd screamed like crazy. "We are going to finish this great news with one last performance for the night, do you guys know who it is?" Asked Chen. "E-X-O!!" The audience screamed. "That's right, We are going to finish the night with MAMA by EXO!"

11:23 PM

EXO's dorm

"Guys" I said to get their attention "we decided to get a new designer for our 'XOXO' album. He or She will be in charge of all your performance and MV outfits. "

"What is she like?" Asked Kai

"I don't have the full info yet but I do know she is a top line designer in France. She did study in Seoul for one year so she should know enough Korean to communicate with us." I answered

"So she's French?" Asked D.O

"Like I sad I'm not sure yet" I said "we'll just have to wait and see. She'll meet us next week on Tuesday so be prepared" "Yes madam!" They said

It's been ages since Lesley left. The guys and I all graduated from SM university, and no doubt all working under SM entertainment. The guys formed a 12 member boy group called 'EXO' which is now the hottest Kpop boyband Nation wide and I'm their manager, I used to go by Vanessa, my close friends still call me that but my cover name is Chee (GiGi). I'm the top manger any company can ask for, EXO 's schedule is made by me, their MVs and Lyrics have to be revised by me, their permission to change their hair style, and more importantly 25% of the money they make goes to me, plus my usual income, so in short, I'm richer that Suho. Oh! And one more thing, You might remember Sehun and I, well we're still dating...yeah I'm suprised we lasted that long too, but he's the love of my life no matter what the public or company thinks. These boys are my entire world....