Chapter 8

Lesley's POV

~The next morning~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Korean pancakes. My eyes fluttered opened and adjusted to the sunshine that shone through my light pink and white curtains. I stretched and dragged myself out of my soft, comfy bed. I headed to my personal bathroom and looked in the mirror. Besides the slightly messy bed hair, I woke up like this, flawless. Yeah right, In my dreams. I yawned and began to get ready. When I came out of the bathroom, I felt as fresh as new. Next, the big challenge...I flung open the door of my walk-in closet to choose my outfit.

"No, No, Nope...too flashy, too casual....too...red." It took me about a whole hour to choose my outfit and do my hair and makeup. Today, I decided on a very pale pink blazer over a sleeveless black partly see-through shirt. And matching skinny jeans, black velvet heels and a rose gold leaf styled ring and a black silk bag with a diamond clasp.

I sashayed through the hall and into the dining room.

"Bonjour!" I sang as I took a seat at the table.

Kai looked at me and whistled.

"Already feeling at home, eh?" Asked Chen. I blushed. D.O set a stack of Korean pancakes in front of me and gave me a cute smile.

"Thanks, Soo."

He nodded and went back into the kitchen.

I was about to to bring a piece of korean pancake into my mouth when a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and my piece of pancake disappeared. I turned to took who had stolen my pancake.

"Park.Chan.Yeol......"

Chanyeol was still chewing on MY piece of pancake while running away into the living room. I sighed and looked at Vanessa who was sitting across from me and texting away on her phone. I admired her outfit to take in a little more information on how I should design her dress for the party. She was wearing an oversized gray sweater with a black heart in the middle, black skinny jeans, a white polo beanie, gray vans, plus a pair of black shades hanging from her sweater.

Vanessa has more of a dark style...she doesn't like stuff that's too flashy but wants to look good at the same time. While I'm that girly girl that loves pink, but I don't usually go pink overload...keyword: usually. There was one thing that I knew was a must on Vanessa's dress, it has to be black.

I ate the rest of my Korean pancakes and cleared my plate into the sink. I headed to the living room where the boys were playing a video of their latest performance.

I sat on the sofa next to Luhan and fixed my eyes on the screen.

Wow...

Their dance moves

Their Singing

Their aura

Their enthusiasm

Everything was literally perfect...no mistakes in sight.

I hum along the song when I already have it memorized.

"Mama~Mama~" I sang the last few notes of the song as the video ended. I stood up from my spot and noticed that everybody is staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face? Is my makeup messed up? " I asked them.

"Lesley...that was amazing!" Shouted Baekhyun.

"Huh?" I stated in confusion.

"Those last notes you sang?" Said Luhan

"And how you memorized the song just by listening to it?" Said Chen