Chapter 6

Lesley's POV

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door twice. (A/N: Cheer up baby!!) "Lay?...." Silence. "Yixing? I'm coming in" still no sound, so I opened the door and stepped inside the room. I looked around....Lay's side was obviously the right side covered with purple unicorns....with his songbook sheets scattered on the bed and clothes everywhere. The other side, probably Luhan's was covered in...is that Hello Kitty? I tried not to giggle a I search for any sign of the Unicorn lover. "Yixing?" I called out again. Suddenly I heard a sneeze come from behind the door. I closed the door as I stepped fully into the room to see Yixing huddled in a corner with his arms hugging his knees. I slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him. "Hey," I started. "I missed you" He looked up. His eyes were red and swollen, evidence of him crying. "Why?" He simply asked. I sighed and looked at the ceiling "I don't know....maybe because of jealousy or maybe I didn't feel loved.""Jealous? Of who?""....Li Qiqi""....Qiqi? Why?" "I heard the what you guys said on the phone that day...and with Vanessa lying to me...I guess I was afraid that you'll leave me too""But you were the one that ended up leaving ""Yeah...I guess"There was a long moment of silence. Yixing was the first to speak up "You know that I'll never leave you right? I love you too much to do that""Do...you still love me now?"He turned towards me and held my face gently in his hands. "My love for you never changed, even after I read that letter you wrote."A tear slid down my cheek and Yixing wiped it away with his thumb. Our foreheads touched and we stayed that way for a moment. "Come on...the others must be worried" I said, we got up and walked towards the door, ready to face the others once again. Vanessa's POVWe waited outside for what seemed like eternity. Finally the door opened and the pair walked out holding hands. "Ha! I told you so!" Said Luhan"We win, pay up Sehun and Jongin" said Baekhyun.Kai and Sehun grumbled and handed over the money. "You shouldn't have betted in the first place, it's obvious they're gonna get back together." Said Suho. "So you guys good now?" Asked Chen"Yep!" Said Lesley as she smiled. Lays grip tightened around Lesley's hand as Lesley blushed. "Wo ai ni, I love you " said Yixing and she blushed even harder at his blunt confession. The guys who won the bet teased them until both of the were as red as a beet. "Ok now anyways, since we're all good-" I started. "Lesley, Lesley, Lesley!!!" Xiumin started bothering her. "Yes Minseok?" She said"Please move in with us? We have an extra room available, but you could always move into Yixing-ah's room."Lesley considered the offer for a minute. "Sure, if it doesn't bother you guys, I would love to move in with you guys." Sehun, Kai, and Kris slumped on the couch obviously not happy with the new housemate. Suho scolded them. "Be nice, Lesley just came back." "I'm older than you...kid." Mocked Kris. "I'm older than all of Y'all, so I say she moves in!" said Xiumin excitedly. "Y'all?" Said Kris, "Seriously? You're the oldest and can't even speak correctly.""Shouldn't we ask our manger first?" Asked Kyungsoo, who was obviously the mature one. ...Thank you D.O....They all turned towards me. Doing puppy eyes and aegyo and saying "pretty please...." Except Kris, Kai, Sehun, and D.O because Satansoo doesn't do aegyo,he rarely even smiles... Ok, usually I can ignore them by looking away fast enough,but have you taken a look at Xiumin's Baozi cheeks, Luhan's deer eyes, Baekhyun's puppy face, Yixing's Unicorn dimples, D.O's wide eyes, Chen's cheekbones, and Tao's childishness? I mean, how can you ignore that? I cleared my throat. "Lesley can stay here since it's easier for us to communicate and contact each other about your comeback." "Awwww! You know you missed me, Nessy!" Said Lesley.I cracked a smile. "Yay!" Said Chanyeol"Do you need any help moving in?" Offered JoonMyeon. "Sure, I need all the help I can get." Lesley said. "I'll help." Said D.O"Me too!" Said Chanyeol."Me three!" Said Baekhyun. "Ooh! I wanna help!" Said Tao."Of course, I have to help my girlfriend, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" (A/N:Cough*Sebastian Michaelas*cough) Said Lay still showing his dimples. "Alright," said Lesley. "Let's head to my place then."Lesley's Apartment2:42 PM"How many stuff do you have?..." Xiumin grunted under the weight of the boxes. The other boys were having some trouble too. "About 5 boxes of shoes, 2 boxes of bags, 3 small boxes of accessories, 2 small boxes of jewelry, 5 small boxes of cosmetics, 10 boxes of neatly folded clothing, 8 boxes of clothing that can not be folded, and 20 boxes full of supplies." Said Lesley calmly. I swore the boys sweat dropped. "This is more luggage than all the 12 of us combined..." Said Luhan. The boxes filled up both of the moving vans so we had to call in another van to come pick us up. EXO's dormLesley's POVWe finally got all my stuff into the dorm and they helped me unpack, it was nearly night time by the time we were done. The boys were glistening with sweat and a few collapsed on the small couch in my room. "Thanks for helping out guys." I said, also tired. "No...problem.." Zitao said panting. "Anything for you," said Yixing as he smiled. "Dinner's ready!" Shouted Chen from the kitchen, and with that, the boys ran out of the room like they were being chased by wolves all the way to the kitchen, Vanessa and I followed suit. We sat down around the large table and my mouth watered at the sight of the piles of delicious food placed on the table. "Kyungsoo's food is the best!" Said Baekhyun as he gobbled down half of his plate. "Slow down, don't choke." Said Suho. I stare down at my plate, I haven't ate kyungsoo's home cooking since forever, I wonder if it still tastes the same. I took a bite of the Barbecue Korean beef, the sudden taste of deliciousness shot into my mouth, and my mouth savored the tenderness and flavor of it. "Wow, this is exactly how I remembered it." I blurt out. Everybody turned to me, "Kyungsoo, this dish can win the global cooking competition!" I exclaimed as I took another bite, and D.O blushed a bit. "I'm glad that you still enjoy it, I thought my dish couldn't compare to all the fancy 5-star French food you've eaten." "They were good, but not as good as food chef Do makes! "I complimented. Kai scoffed, and Kris continued to glare at me. The awkward tension once again rose. Baekhyun tried to brighten up the mood by singing a song. "se beon kkajin budichyeo bwa yeoseot beonjjeum uljirado"Chanyeol joined in,"daseot beon deo igyeonaemyeon kkeuchi boigi sijakhae"Then Suho,"jogeubhage dallil surok jungyohan geol nochil ppunya."
D.O too,"nege jom deo siganeul jwo sumeul goreul su itge haeneul gateun goseseo"
All of EXO started singing together in perfect harmony,"tteooneun taeyangcheoreom3-6-5 nan maeil achim
jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo 
harul sijakhae" I smiled and caught up with the song. "3-6-5 il bun il choui
teumdo eobseul mankeum 
hamkke hal geoya"
we all sang together,"woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh
3-6-5 ne soneul japgo
woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh 3-6-5 nohji anheulge."Kai started breaking out into a silly dance and we all laughed. I was so happy...I was finally home.