*Y/n POV*

"I'm fucking hungry" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Language Y/n" my mom scolded me. I rolled my eyes walking to the thing that keeps food cold. I grabbed a Gatorade before turning to look at my mom.

"What's for dinner" I asked taking the drink away from my mouth.

"I don't know, I was thinking we could go out somewhere" she said.

"Can we go to Canes" I asked hopeful.

"Sure, we'll leave when your dad gets home" she said. I nodded in response as my phone buzzed in my hand.

Lauser: I'm about to call you

I ran up to my room turning my laptop on. I waited a few minutes before it said I was receiving a call.

"Hi stoopid" I said as my sisters face popped up on the screen.

"Hallo" she said waving. "How was the show" I asked making conversation.

"Fun as always" she said as my door opened. "Dad is here, let's go" Chris said popping his head in my room.

"I'm on FaceTime with Laur, can you just bring me some food back" I asked him kindly. He mumbled something before closing the door.

"Let me guess, you're eating Canes" my sister said through the computer.

"Duh" I said in response.

"Lolo who are you talking to" I heard a voice say before my sister was pushed to the ground. I laughed but quickly stopped once I saw who pushed her.

"Ow shit what the fuck Camz" I heard Lauren say. I just sat there looking at the screen. Camila Cabello is on my computer screen talking to me.

"Oh it's Y/n" she said smiling as Lauren got up and pushed her out of the screen.

"Anywhore.. Why didn't you go with them" she asked while Camila sat next to her. I just sat there staring at Camila.

"Stoopid, answer me" she said taking me out of my trance.

"Oh shit fssshhh dum- ugh fuck" I said running my hands through my hair. Camila laughed while my sister just looked at me confused.

"Uhh actually I think I'll go with them" I said getting up to grab a jacket.

"I'll text you Laur, later bye" I said before hanging up shutting my laptop. I rushed downstairs grabbing my keys calling my mom telling her I'd meet them there since they already left.

As soon as I started my car, I got a text from Lauren.

Lauser: You like Camila

///////////////////

A/N: Idk about this chapter.. Just wanted something different 😂