32

After Camila left Alex immediately called asking how it went. "Dude is she still acting weird" she asked through the phone as I plopped down in my bed. "Define weird" I said with a sigh.

"Oh my god, did she leave your room at all" she asked. "Uh yea a few times" I replied. "You fucking idiot did she say why" I frowned realizing where she was going with this. "Yea"

"And" she asked. "She went to go "pee" a few times and she was only here for a hour or so" I sighed. "Pee means she went to go fuck Lauren on the low"

"Ale" I said surprised. "What, its true. You know how happy the fandom would be if they heard that was true" I rolled my eyes at her response. "Could you not, this is still my girlfriend we're talking about" I complained.

"Nah it's Lo's girlfriend now, Ms. Steal Yo Girl" she said too excited. I groaned putting my hand on my face. "Oh shit sorry, why don't you go talk to Lauren and see how she reacts" she suggested. I agreed and told her I'd call her back.

I changed into my pajamas before walking to my sisters room. I heard a faint come in before I opened the door. "Hey Y/nn" she said looking up from her book. I took a deep breath shutting the door. "Lo, can we talk"

"Yea of course, what's on your mind little sis" I glared at her before rolling my eyes. We might be on good terms but that doesn't mean I forgive her, she still hasn't given me any answers.

"You remember how you said you had a crush on Camila a while back" I asked as she smiled once I said her name. "Uh yea why" she said changing her facial expression. "Did it ever really go away"

She looked at the floor before quickly looking back at me. "Lauren" I said impatiently. "Yea, Camz is only my friend, that's all I see her as" she explained. I narrowed my eyes trying to see if she was lying or not.

"Alright, i'm gonna trust you and take your word" I said emphasizing the word 'trust'. "Also, we never really talked about the whole secret sister thing" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh... that" I glared at her "Yea, that. You never gave me answers and I think I deserve them" I explained. "Well it's a long story" she tried. "I have time" I said leaning back in her desk chair.

"Well, as the oldest I have to look over all of you guys, it's like that protective big sister thing you know. And when mom told us that she was having a boy, I was excited to be able to finally play the big sister role. But then you started growing, and we realized that you weren't a boy, you were a girl who had just been born differently. At first i admit it was a little different but we all eventually got used to it, everyone except the kids at your school. Once I went on the X- factor I figured you would be okay from all the bullies because you had Chris and Taylor by then.. but I was wrong. I didn't want you to get anymore hate from my fans, they can be cruel and I didn't want you to have to deal with that" she explained.

"So you kept me a secret instead of maybe going through it with me, or maybe telling me how to go through it" I said with my anger obvious. "I didn't want you to face it at all, I wanted to shield you from it" She argued back.

"No, you wanted to hide me. I could've taken the hate just like Chris and Taylor did. Who the hell are you to make decisions for me, just because I have a dick doesn't mean i'm not human. You had no right to make that decision for me" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Y/n I know and I am so sorry, if I knew it would've resulted like this I would've never done it" she said crying.

"Fuck you Lauren, Fuck you" I said walking toward the door. "Y/n I'm sorry" she apologized again. "No, I hate you Lauren" I said opening the door. "And I know you and Camila are together, have fun with her" I said before slamming the door shut walking to my room slamming my door as well.

I grabbed my keys and a hoodie before walking down to my truck. "Woah what happened to you" Taylor said as I kept walking slamming the door as I walked outside.

Y/n: We need to talk. Be there in 10.

I started my truck driving towards Camila's house. I saw Alex was calling but I just let it ring as I drove thinking about what I was gonna say to Camila.
I soon pulled up to their house as I texted her to come outside.

"Hey baby" she said getting in the car kissing my cheek that wasn't covered by my hood. I looked at her with my bloodshot eyes. "Baby what's wrong" she frowned moving my hoodie off my head.

"Have you been cheating on me with Lauren" I asked with my voice hoarse. She froze as guilt spread across her face. "Answer me" I growled. "Y/n I'm sorry" she apologized. I laughed shaking my head. "That's funny, that's the same thing Lauren said" I said looking straight ahead. "Get out" I said putting my hands in my lap.

"Y/n I-" I shook my head before cutting her off "I said get out" I raised my voice a little. I heard the door open and shut as I started the car. I saw my phone blowing up with notifications from the girls and Alex.

FinahDinah: Y/n where are you?

MamaAlz: Y/n sweetie please call me back

Lauser: Y/n I'm so sorry

Lauser: Please be somewhere safe

Mani: Y/n where the hell are you?!

Alexz: Stop ignoring my calls

Alexz: Ugh stop being difficult

I ignored the text and drove to my schools open softball field with tears in my eyes. Once I got there I sat in the home dugout with my hands in my hoodie pocket looking staring ahead. I felt someone sit next to me but I didn't bother looking.

"You wanna talk about it" she asked. I shook my head no as I started crying again. "Come here" she wrapped her arms around me as I cried into her neck.

//////////

This is long overdue, I apologize. I've had a lot going on so forgive me.

There's the start of the drama 😬 do you think Lauren's reason was good, or was Y/n right?