30

"Have a nice flight tomorrow" I waved the twins goodbye before walking out to my truck. Hanging out with them is always fun when they aren't being mobbed by fans, guess that's what i get for having famous friends.

I started driving towards starbucks with Ed Sheeran playing in the background. My phone started ringing causing the music to stop.

"Y/n Jauregui, how may I help you freddy" I said. "God, you've got to stop doing that" my younger sister mumbled, most likely rolling her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her attitude.

"What's up little sis" I asked pulling into starbucks. "Can you um, pick me up" she asked making me smirk. "Pick you up from where" I asked another question.

"Becca's" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes telling her I'd be there shortly. I got all three drinks before heading to Alex's house. I dialed her number as I pulled into her driveway.

"Come on I have to go get Taylor, you can just stay the night" she said a quick 'okay' before hanging up. I sipped on drink while scrolling through twitter. She's gay? No surprise there.

I heard the door open causing me to lock my phone putting my truck in drive. I heard a moan so I assumed she started drinking her drink. "Enjoying that drink over there" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh shush, where are we going" she asked. "Becca's" I replied as she shook her head probably thinking the same thing I am. My phone started ringing once again as I told Alex to answer it.

"Hi" she said answering the phone. I looked at her silently asking who was on the phone. "Um yea, she's right here" she said handing me the phone.

"Yell-" "Who was that who answered your phone" I heard the familiar voice ask. "Oh hey babe, that was Alex. My bestfriend" I explained.

"Oh okay, are you going to come back over" she asked as I pulled up to Becca's house. "I don't know babe, Alex is staying over and I have to talk to Tay" I explained motioning for Alex to get Taylor.

"Oh" she said sounding disappointed. "I can come over tomorrow after practice if you want" I bargained. "Okay" she said happily. "Hopefully we'll get to finish what we started" she said seductively.

I gulped seeing the two girls walking back to my truck. "Listen babe I gotta go, I'll definitely text you later on" I rushed before she could cause anymore damage.

"Okay papi, I'll be waiting" she said before hanging up. I sighed as the two doors opened. "Taylor you're gonna get in trouble" Alex said causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Ale just shut up gosh" she retorted. I looked at my younger sister with my eyebrow raised. "Just drive Y/n" I shook my head before taking off towards the Jauregui residence.

I might need Lauren's help for this...

---------

"TAYLOR THATS NOT THE POINT" Lauren yelled as I sat there with my arms crossed. "You're 15 Taylor for fucks sake" I said trying to remain calm.

"I know butt-" "No there's no excuse, you're lucky we don't tell mom and dad about this" Lauren interrupted her. I agreed with her for once. "Exactly, you need to fix this before Lauren and I handle it ourselves" I threatened.

"No more hanging out with Becca" Lauren pointed a finger a her sternly. She nodded looking down at her fingers. I shook my head before walking out, my older sister following.

I walked into my room to find my bestfriend laying on my bed watch Grey's anatomy. "I don't understand why you watch that shit" I said closing my door. "Maybe it's because you can't spell your own name" she retorted.

I rolled my eyes before walking to my dresser grabbing a T shirt and some shorts. I started changing hearing a gasp as I was about to slide my T shirt on. I look at her weirdly as her eyes were glued to the TV.

I heard a knock on my door causing me to groan. I opened it to find Normani standing there with Dinah. Before I could say anything they both pushed me into my room before shutting the door.

"Who is that" Normani said looking at Alex. "Names Alex, Y/n's bestfriend" she said not taking her eyes off the screen. Dinah and Normani looked back at me raising their eyebrows.

"Can I help you girls" I asked confused. "Oh um, wow I can see why Mila wants to be in your pants" Dinah said looking down at my stomach. Alex giggled as I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Dinah! Anyways, we were just here saying hi, we'll leave now" Normani said before pushing Dinah out the room. I shook my head at their behavior. Weird.

////////////:

New person 👀