21

Y/n POV

I quickly washed my hands before exiting the bathroom. This is it, I'm finally meeting Camila.

Once I remembered where they said to meet them, I pushed through the crowd anxious to see the girls. Mostly Camila butt don't tell them that.

"Fucking shit" I said tripping over someone's bag smacking the airport ground with my face. I heard giggles from behind me as I got up.

"Hey asshole next time-" I stopped talking once I realized who it was. I sat there with my mouth open while they just smiled at me.

"Holy fucking shit you're Beyoncé" I said looking at her and her family wide eyed. Dinah and Normani are gonna be so jealous!

(A/n Ha you guys prob thought it was the girls 😂🙊)

"I am so sorry about that, It must've fell off of my suitcase" The queen herself said.

"Oh please don't be sorry, I would trip over your bag any day" I said surprised at my response.

She chuckled before asking if I wanted a picture. Which I of course gladly said yes. Then I remembered the girls!

"Thank you for the picture, it was fucking amazing meeting you" I said before walking away.

HOLYFUCKINGSCFJNG,I JUST MET BEYONCÉ!!!

I kept walking freaking out inside not paying attention to anyone else.

"Hey asswhipe watch where you're- Oh hey Y/n" I heard a awfully familiar voice say. I blinked a couple of times before seeing my sister in front of me.

"LAUREN" I yelled before jumping on my older sister giving her a hug.

"Hey stoopid" she hugged me back dropping her bags. I let go getting ready to hug the other girls.

As soon as I looked at Camila my breath hitched. She walked up to me and engulfed me in a hug, God she smells so good.

"Hey Princess" her raspy voice said causing butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey" I said coolly

I heard someone cough interrupting our little moment. I let go and turned around to greet the rest of the girls.

"Hoii, aren't you gonna speak to us dawg" Dinah said before pulling me into a hug. Holy shit, do they all smell this nice?

I felt another pair of arms take me away from Dinahs grip. Once again, I was met with a wonderful smell.

"Don't forget me" Normani said before Ally pulled me away.

"Shit man be gentle" I grumbled hugging the shorter girl back. Once we all greeted eachother we headed out to my truck, me carrying Camila's bags.

We somehow managed to fit everything and everyone in my precious truck.

"Buckle up kids" I said starting the car. I heard a scoff, most likely from Lauren or Dinah.

Once out of the airport area the car filled with conversation. By conversation I mean them asking me questions.

"When's the first date"

"Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend"

Duh

"Did mom cook"

"Do you have holy water"

That one caught me off guard causing me to make a face. Who the hell asks that?!

"Girls leave Y/n alone" Camila defended me. I smiled at her before turning at a red light.

"Sooo where am I taking you guys" I asked, I hope I don't have to go any extra places. Gas isn't cheap. Especially in this truck

"Everyone is coming to our house except for Camz, she wants to go home" I nodded in response. I would want to see my family too after being gone for so long.

After one loud car ride later, we finally arrived at house I call home.

"Mija" my mom said hugging my older sister as we walked through the door. I kept walking upstairs to put her suitcase in her room. How much shit did she pack damn.

I heard footsteps following me but I just ignored them, it's probably just Taylor. Once I put Laurens stuff in her room I walked out heading back downstairs.

"FUCKING SHIT" I screamed as Dinah appeared out of no where yelling.

"Y/N Y/M JAUREGUI" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I groaned knowing I was in trouble. Who the fuck jumps out of no where yelling 'APPLE JACKS'

My mom started to lecture me butt before she could finish I left saying I had to take Camila home. Which wasn't a lie.

I grabbed her hand dragging her out to my truck. Being the gentlewomen I am, I opened her door for her before jogging to the drivers side getting in.

She grabbed and held my hand as I started driving to her house. Good thing it's not far.

"So I have a softball game tomorrow, maybe after that you would maybe wanna hang out" I asked breaking the silence. She smirked at me before replying.

"I'd love to go on a date with you Y/n"

///////////////

Any good Lauren/You fanfics?