22

Pretend that's you okey^ I couldn't find any other fluffing pictures

"Guys you'll never believe who I met in the airport" I said to the girls. I had just got back from Camila's house and now I'm sitting talking to Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Lauren. I met Sofi and Sinu while helping Camila with her luggage, Alejandro went out with my dad awhile ago. I was a nervous mess and could not think straight. I can't do anything straight.

"Hi Ms.Cabello, I'm Y/n nice to meet you" I said shaking the older woman's hand. "Oh please call me Sinu" she said pulling me in for a hug. "Moooomm" Camila whined. We pulled back from the hug as I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Kaki" The youngest Cabello said hugging Camila. Aw that was cute.

"So Y/n how do you know Karla" Sinu asked me once I finished helping Camila with her luggage. "Uhmmm well I'm Lauren's younger sister and yea" I tried to explain.

"Ohhh I didn't know Lauren had another sister" she said surprised. Apparently nobody fucking knew.

"Y/N" Camila said smacking my arm. Shit I said that out loud. I felt another smack on my arm. "Uhm yea I gotta head back home, I'll text you later Mila" I said before getting up ruining our of the house.

And that's how I got here, me telling the girls I met Beyoncé. "I fucking met Beyoncé, the queen herself" I said still surprised myself.

"Yea right" Dinah and Normani said in sync. Or should I say... harmony.

"I really did, here look" I said showing them the picture. It was quiet for a bit and then I heard two piercing screams in my ear. "Ow shit what the fuck" I said grabbing my ear.

"Did you tell her about us" Normani asked when they finally calmed down. "No.." I said causing Dinah to punch my arm. "Rude ess" she said pushing me further into the couch before getting up walking away.

"So butt munch how was tour" I said when everyone said they were going to bed leaving my sister and I to talk. "It was good, but I'm glad to be home and resting" she explained. I laid my head in her lap.

"More like happy to see your sister that nobody knows about" I said looking up at her. She tensed up and looked away. I scoffed getting up off the couch walking upstairs to my room.

I closed- more like slammed- my door shut before walking to the small bathroom in my room to pee. I did my business and changed leaving me in my sports bra and boxers.

(I decided this last minute, don hate meh)

I check my phone to see I have 6 messages from Camila

Camzi: I miss you

Camzi: Come back overrrr

Camzi: Y/nnnn

Camzi: Entertain me

Camzi: Unless your busy

Camzi: Babe?

I smiled at the texts before deciding to call her. "Hello" her voice rang through the phone. "Still want me to entertain you" I said chuckling at the end.

"Depends on what you have in mind" she replied back. "Uhm, how was it with your family" I said changing the subject. She chuckled at my response.

"Good, Sofi wanted to show me her new toys she got while I was gone. After that my dad had came home and we all ate together as a family, how was it with Lauren back" she asked/explained. I sighed at her question.

"That doesn't sound good"

"Well I mean, it's not exactly a bad thing" I said trying to convince myself it wasn't. "Then what is it babe" she asked causing my heart to flutter at the pet name.