31

I lifted my shirt removing the sweat from my forehead as I walked to my truck, my bestfriend slowly trailing behind me. "See ya Jauregui" one of the freshman of the softball team said. I waved before getting into my truck.

I sighed as I started my truck, picking my phone up to call Camila. "Hey babe" she said as I pulled out of the school parking lot. "Hey, what are you up to" I asked. "HeyHeyHey go to chipotle" Alex said pointing. I shook my head no as Camila started talking.

"I'm just siting here talking to Dinah, why what's up" she asked as I pulled into Canes drive through. "Well I just got out of practice, want me to come over" I asked her glancing at my bestfriend. "Yea sure" She responded as I heard Dinah yelled 'Bring food' causing me to shake my head.

I softly pushed Alex as she made inappropriate hand motions. "Okay I-fuck off jerk" Alex laughed causing me to roll my eyes. "Who's that" I heard Camila ask. "It's nobody important, I'll see you soon" I said before hanging up and ordering food for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooo food" Dinah said taking the food away from me walking to the kitchen. Alex waved before following Dinah's footsteps into the kitchen. "Hola princesa" I greeted my girlfriend giving her a peck on the lips. "Hey, who's that" she asked looking towards the kitchen.

"That's my bestfriend, I'll introduce you later" I said before putting my lips back on hers. She moaned at the contact causing me to twitch inside my pants. I felt someone pull me by my arm causing us to break apart. Camila rolled her eyes before following my bestfriend and I to the kitchen.

"Eat" Alex said before sitting down next to me. I started eating since my plate was already made thanks to my bestfriend.  "You're welcome" she mumbled. "Callate puta"

"Ass"

"Cabron"

"Dicklick"

"Come tu perra de la comida" she rolled her eyes in response as I smirked in victory. Camila's phone rang causing everyone to look up. She looked down at her phone before answering and walking out of the room.

I raised my eyebrow at Dinah as she shrugged in response. "I'm spending the night" Alex said finishing up her food. "Ew no, you always cling on to me like I'm a teddy bear" I complained jokingly.

"You love it" she said confidently. I rolled my eyes before putting my trash in the trash looking for Camila. I found her in her room with her back facing the doorway. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"I um c-can't" she stuttered causing me to smirk. I started playing with the waistband of her sweats. "I uh have to help my mom" she said to the stranger on the phone. I slipped my hands inside of her pants causing her breath to hitch. "Yea I'm f-fine" she said leaning her head back against me. "You like that babygirl" I whispered in her ear.

"Camz is someone else there with you" I heard the person say on the phone causing me to stop my actions. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. There's only one person who calls her that.

Lauren

I backed away confused as to why she was on the phone with my sister. "Listen I gotta go, I'll text you later" she said before hanging up. She turned to look at me with a guilty look on her face. "Why were you talking to Lo" I asked confused. "She just needed some help with something" she said putting her head in my chest.

What would Lauren need help with from Camila? I know Lauren had a small crush on her a while back but she said she didn't anymore. I shook my head, they're just friends. Nothing more.

"What are you thinking about" she asked taking me out of my thoughts. "Nothing, I gotta go. Come over later" I asked as she nodded in response. "Bye mi amor" i said pecking her lips before running down the stairs. "Cmon Ale we gotta go" I said grabbing my keys out of my pocket.

"Um okay, bye Dinah" she said before following me out to my truck. "What's wrong" she asked as soon as we pulled off. "Do you think Camila would cheat on me" I asked. "What, No why would you think that" she said confused.

"Well the person who called her was Lauren and I know Lauren had a small crush on Camila a while back but she said she's over it and the other day Lauren left her phone on the couch and I saw Camila's name show up" I explained.

"What did the text say"

"It said 'I gotta go, I'll text you later xoxo' with a heart emoji"

"Yikes"

"I know, maybe I'm just overthinking" I said coming to the conclusion that there's nothing going on. "Yea, just don't think about it too much, knowing you you'd stress yourself out over it" she said as I nodded in response.

"Well she's coming over later so I'm taking you home" I said pulling into her neighborhood. "Ass" she mumbled as I laughed in response.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Okay so this book is gonna end soon, the rest of the chapters won't be in text form because it's gonna be drama drama drama :D

I might add texts within the chapter if that makes sense.. I dunno. Anyways... I don't know Spanish so if google translate gets any of the words wrong don't blame me

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas 🙂🎄